1. What is the swift code of ICBC Vientiane for inward remittance?
The swift code of ICBC Vientiane is ICBKLALA.
2. What are the requirements to register for ICBC online banking?
You must hold a Current Account with ICBC to register for online banking.
3. How much will you pay for the annual fee of online banking service ?
Our online banking service is free of charge temporarily.
4、How to login the ICBC Vientiane E-Banking service?
You can access the website: www.icbc.com.la, and then select the Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
5. How to start using ICBC online banking?
To get started, you have to follow the steps below:
A. Enter your 19 digits account number
B. Enter your login password
C. Enter the 4 digits verification code
6. How to change a new password after first time signing on?
You need to create a new password with 6 to 30 characters . Your password is case sensitive and must be a combination of letters (A-Z, a-z) and numbers (0-9).
7. What should I do if my login password was frozen?
Your login password will be temporarily frozen after 5 unsuccessful attempts when signing in and it will automatically release on the next day. After 10 unsuccessful attempts, your login password will be permanently frozen, then you have to visit any of our branches to reset your password.
8. What should I do if I have forgotten my login password for online banking?
You need to visit any of our branches to reset your login password.
9. Why do I need to create a user name for online banking?
After creating the user name, you do not need to memorize your 19 digit account number.
The step of creating user name:
A First login personal internet banking
B choose "the way of logining internet banking " under "customer service"
C select "user name of loginning "+"password on loginning internet banking"
D imput your 6-15 letters or letters combined with numbers(pay attention to the capitalization of the letter)
E press the key of confirming modification
10. What is a USB-Shield Certificate?
USB-Shield Certificate is a patented customer certificate – USB key. It is a high-level security tool offered to help you when using Internet Banking services and acts as a shield to protect your money.
11. How to reset the password for USB-Shield?
After signing on to Online Banking:
A. Select "Customer Services" from the right-hand navigation menu.
B. Select "Manage USB-Shield" from the left-hand bar.
C. Select "Change Personal USB-Shield Password" to reset the USB-Shield password.
12. What should I do if my USB-Shield is lost or stolen?
You must report to any of our branches and obtain a replacement Code Card or USB-Shield.
13. Can the bank send the USB-Shield to me by mail?
For security reason, customer must pick up the Code Card or USB-Shield in person at our counter.