- January, 1998 The foundation of Luxembourg representative
- December 16, 1999 The establishment of Luxembourg branch
- September 5, 2006 The establishment of Luxembourg S.A. Operating simultaneously under the platforms of Luxembourg Branch and Luxembourg S.A.
- December, 2009 ICBC (Luxembourg) S.A. start to set up five branches in Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Madrid.
- January 1, 2011,ICBC (Luxembourg) S.A. has changed the name to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) S.A. as headquarters of Europe, and five branches in Europe opened
- June, 2011, all five branches of ICBC (Europe) S.A. realized positive profit in first half year operation
- September 30, 2011, ICBC (Europe) S.A. was approved by PBoC to enter China Inter Bank Bond Market as the first European bank.
- December 2011, Lisbon Office was intregrated into ICBC (Europe) S.A.
- May 16, 2012, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Cash Management Center was setup.
- November 22, 2012, Warsaw Branch started to operate; Barcelona Branch and European Private Banking Center was was established in the same month.
- December 21, 2012, ICBC (Europe) S.A. Investment Banking Center was setup.