This is a service whereby domestic branch of ICBC opens on behalf of you an Elite Club Account or 349 consolidated account in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited ("ICBC Asia"). Both Elite Club Account and 349 consolidated account can include many different sub-accounts for you to draw or deposit cash, transfer or make payment in daily banking. These sub-accounts can be savings deposit (HKD), cheque account (HKD), cheque account (USD), savings deposit (foreign currency), fixed deposit (multi-currency).
1. Simplified Chinese: application form in simplified Chinese makes you understand and fill in the form quickly.
2. Multi-channel: you can operate your HK account in person at the branch, ATM, or online via telephone banking and Internet Banking.
3. Discount fee: ICBC Asia offers competitive fees among the banks in Hong Kong, no fee is collected when you use bank card to draw cash at ATMs in ICBC branches in China.
☆ Target Client
Domestic residents who hold long-term entry visa (over three months) of foreign country (overseas).
☆ Service Channel
ICBC domestic branches with the service available:
ICBC Outlets in China Accepting Applications for Opening Account in ICBC (Asia)(Chinese Version)
☆ Account Opening Steps
1. Surrender your valid identity document and documentary proof on the residence address, fill in application form, pay the necessary fees. After that, you will receive an ICBC Asia account number, password envelope for Internet Banking/Telephone Banking/band card, Customer Service Guide and service manual (English and Chinese).
2. Handling outlet will pass your account opening documents to ICBC Asia.
3. Once all documents are prepared. Customer Service Center of ICBC Asia will check your details (ID No. Address, phone No.) by phone.
4. Once confirmed by phone, you can use Internet Banking/Telephone Banking services 2 working days later.
5. ICBC Asia will deliver the bank card to you by courier within 7-10 working days after the phone confirmation. The card can be used once you receive.