Annuity Savings Deposit refers to a service that customers set deposit terms and withdraw modes when making deposits; and they deposit principals at one time and withdraw principals and interests at different times.
☆ Minimum deposit amount and deposit terms
The minimum deposit amount of Annuity Savings Deposit is RMB 1000. The Annuity Savings Deposit terms are one year, three years, and five years respectively.
1. Multiple principal withdrawals are available and the withdrawals are made flexible.
2. The funds can be used to pledge loans.
☆ Deposit interest rates
The interests will be paid according to the different deposit terms of Annuity Savings Deposit interest rates announced at the day when the deposit is made. The interests of Annuity Savings Deposits will be cleared up when the principals are gone; the interests will not be calculated in different interest timeframes even if there are some interest rate adjustments.
☆ Service channel
1. Account opening: banking outlets.
2. Withdrawal: banking outlets
3. Inquiries: banking outlets, Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, ATM, Mobile Banking, and self-service terminals.
☆ Operation guide
1. Account opening: customers need to go to banking outlets with valid IDs to apply for opening Annuity Savings Deposit accounts. If the customers entrust other people to open the accounts for them, the entrusted agents are required to provide their own IDs at the same time.
2. Withdrawal: customers can just withdraw at ICBC banking outlets with their bank cards or passbooks.