A small RMB loan released by ICBC to borrower as short-term working capital for his/her own business or business entity under the law. The loan is secured by surety bond or credit.
☆ Application Condition
1. Natural persons with full civil capacity of age between 18 (inclusive) and 65 (inclusive) years old;
2. Hold valid identity document and certificate of marital status;
3. An ICBC credit rating of D (inclusive) or above;
4. Borrower is allowed to run business in a fixed premise, hold valid business licenses (individual and commercial household, partnership, sole proprietorship), or operator's license, merchant license, merchant booth license, or other legal and valid business licenses, proof of property ownership, contracting or rental of the business premise;
5. Able to repay all principal and interest of loan when due;
6. Good credit history, willing to repay, no bad credit record in ICBC or other known financial institutions;
7. Able to produce legal, valid and reliable loan guarantee recognized by ICBC;
8. A personal settlement account opened in ICBC;
9. Other conditions stipulated by ICBC.
☆ Documentation Required
1. Original and photocopy of valid identity documents of the borrower and his/her spouse, certificate of marital status.
2. Business license (or valid operator's license, merchant license, merchant booth license) that passed through the annual check, proof of property ownership, contracting or rental of the business premise.
3. Documentation that reflects the financial status of the business of the borrower or his/own business entity, and the borrower's repayment ability.
4. Documentation required by ICBC if the loan is guaranteed.
5. Other documentation stipulated by ICBC.