☆ General Defined Fund Investment Plan
This is a service for investors to buy a fund sold by ICBC in fixed amount within a certain investment period.
1. Use cost averaging to spread the investment cost and reduce the investment risk. The minimum buying amount each month is only RMB 200. Fewer shares acquired when fund's NAV goes up and more when NAV goes down. In this way, investment cost and risk is spread over time.
2. Small money accumulated for large investment. A penny saved is a penny earned. Good return from expert wealth management. All the convenience from ICBC services.
3. Remarkable long-term compound interest. The key is the compound interest higher than savings deposits and T-bond. Moreover, the investment income is tax-free.
☆ Smart Defined Fund Investment Plan
Smart Defined Fund Investment Plan is an upgrade to the General Defined Fund Investment Plan (buying fund in fixed amount on the first working day of each month). Two new ways for buying funds: First way is to buy fund in fixed amount on a fixed date every month ("regular investment in fixed period, fixed amount"). Another way is to buy fund in unfixed amount on a fixed date every month, according to the trend of securities market index. ("regular investment in fixed period, unfixed amount"). The purpose is flexible control of the timing and amount of fund investment.
(II) Smart Defined Fund Investment Plan in "fixed period, fixed amount"
This is a service for customers to buy fund in a fixed amount on a fixed date every month. Besides all the benefits of General Fund Investment Plan such as monthly investment, value-added compound interest, long-term investment, fluctuation stabilization and inflation protection, customers can buy funds every month on the specified date through this investment method.
(III) Smart Defined Fund Investment Plan in "fixed period, unfixed amount"
This is a service for customers to specify a fixed date every month (T day), increase or decrease automatically the investment amount on the T day depending on the index average on T-1 day relative to the securities market index.
☆ Target Clients
1. Customers who are confident with China's economic growth and wish to share the growth.
2. Customers who wish to accumulate "large fortune" by "small savings" every month for children’s education, house purchase, or retirement.
3. Customers looking for lower risks in buying fund when stock market undergoes short-term volatility.
4. Customers seeking cost-benefit analysis and looking for better investment methods.