Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) is the self-service equipment provided to our customers by the bank. It can offer 24-hour self-service, including deposit and withdrawal, transfer, balance enquiry, password modification, payment and other functions. There are three kinds of automatic machines offered to our customers: Automatic Teller Machine (ATM), Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) and Cash Recycling Machine (CRM).
I Characteristics and Advantages
1. Wide Distribution
The bank has distributed various kinds of automatic machines in bank lobbies, self-service banks, shopping malls, universities, communities and many other places. With your bank card and password, you can enjoy the services of deposit and withdrawal, transfer, enquiry and other services provided by the ATMs.
2. Round-the-clock Service
The ATMs provide our customers with 24-hour non-interrupted services. You could go to our ATMs for business according to your own schedule.
3. Easy Operation
Our ATMs have unified user interface with simple and quick operations. With your bank card and password, through typing in relevant information with the keyboard, you can easily accomplish cash and non-cash business by self-service.
4. Convenient Inter-bank Business
Our ATMs have advanced network. They could accept bank cards issued not only by other domestic banks with UnionPay logo but also by foreign banks with logos of , , , , , which makes you very convenient to use foreign cash cards.
II Business Functions
1. Balance Enquiry
After you input the password of your bank card on an ATM and choose the account, you can enquire for account information such as currency and balance.
The highest single cash withdrawal of our ATM amounts to RMB 2,500, accumulated no more than RMB 20,000 per card per day.
Our CRM provides automatic RMB deposit service. Banknotes of RMB 100 or RMB 50 are admissible.
The self-service machines of our bank (including ATMs and self-service terminals) offer services of transfers. Input the ICBC card number to which you want to transfer and the transfer amount, and then accomplish the transaction. The highest transfer amount on the self-service channel amounts to RMB 50,000, accumulated no more than RMB 50,000 per day.
5. Password Modification
All the services and operations on the ATM depend on password. When you need to change your password, first input the original password, choose password modification, input the new password twice, and then accomplish the transaction.
6. Agency Services
The self-service machines of our bank (including ATM and self-service terminal) in some areas have already opened several agency services, and you can pay mobile phone charges, telephone charges, utilities and traffic fines on these machines.
All the functions mentioned above as per the business provided by local banks.
III Security Tips
1. Please secure your own bank card and password. Shield with hands or body while inputting the password.
2. Do not easily believe information about transacting with bank cards or winning a prize from SMS. Do not dial the telephone numbers attached on the ATMs except 95588. On the alert of being deceived by lawbreakers by using the transfer function of the ATMs.
3. Do not discard the ATM transaction slips randomly.
4. While transacting on an ATM, please read the directions and security tips on the screen carefully and make sure operate with no mistakes.
5. If you need any help, contact ICBC staff without delay. You can also send SMS to 95588 or call ICBC 24-hour Customer Service Hotline: 95588 for further information.