Mobile Banking (SMS) is a brand-new banking service in which clients can edit and send SMS in a specific format to ICBC's special service number so as to instruct the bank to process certain transactions, and be informed of the results through SMS. Clients are provided with functions such as inquiry, transfer, remittance, donation, consumption, bill payment, as well as balance change alert subscription/cancellation.
II. Target Client
Personal clients who are in demand of using Banking services frequently at different locations for checking account information and relevant consultation.
1. Wide Service Coverage, Easy to Apply. You can enjoy all Mobile Banking services as long as your mobile phone can send and receive SMS.
2. Rich Functions, Convenient and Flexible. Through SMS sent by mobile phones, you can access to services such as inquiry, transfer, remittance, donation, consumption, bill payment, as well as balance change alert subscription/cancellation.
3. Safe and Reliable, Multi-layers of Protection.ICBC adopts several layers of protection to secure your money.
IV. Application Condition
1. Clients with good credit reputation can sign up for ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP) through any of the following type of ICBC card or account: Wealth Card, Elite Club account, ICBC Money Link Card, and Peony Quasi Credit Card.
2. Clients should also hold a mobile phone with a phone number provided by Mobile telecom operators (currently, China Mobile and China Unicom).
V. Sign up
1. Clients should provide necessary information. For ICBC bank card holders, please fill in "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration " and choose to sign up for Mobile Banking (SMS).
2. Clients should submit to ICBC application materials. For ICBC clients of local bank card, please submit: "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration", valid ID card, and registered bank card. For clients without local bank card, please submit: "Application Form of ICBC Elite Club Account/Personal Banking Settlement Account/E-Banking Account Registration", "Application Form of ICBC Money Link Card/Current Deposit Book/Personal Banking Settlement/E-Banking Account Registration", and valid ID card.
3. ICBC will examine the material you submit and file relevant procedures, and will then ask you to check the application forms and ID verification tool. You need to sign your name after you finish checking.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Mobile Banking (SMS) provides you with 7×24 hours of round-the-clock services.
Ⅶ. Fee and Tax
Please refer to the charges announced by the service operators for the fees incurred when sending SMS.
Mobile Phone Charges>>
1. The transaction codes are usually composed of the first alphabet of the pinyin of the transaction name. You can also directly input the Chinese name of the transaction.
2. The SMS format regulates that you need to use the separator # between each input item.
3. ICBC Mobile Banking (SMS) will charge SMS service fee according to the number of SMS you send, and transaction fee in accordance with inter-city remittance.
1. "Default Payment Card " refers to the registered card you designate when signing up for Mobile Banking (SMS). You do not have to input the card number during transactions such as inquiry and transfer through the default payment card.
2. "Payment password" refers to the password you set and confirmed when signing up for Mobile Banking (SMS). You must input the password during transactions such as transfer, remittance, bill payment, consumption payment, and cancellation.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.