Mobile Banking (WAP) is a range of electronic banking services available through mobile communication network based on WAP technology. These are financial services for mobile users to check accounts, make transfer, pay bills or spending, manage company accounts or process instructions. ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP) services are convenient, easy to apply, with rich functions, safe and reliable. Main details are as below:
(I) Manage Account
A group of functions for checking balance, intra-day or history details, salary details, maintenance of registration cards, reporting lost accounts, setting default accounts, "my housing provident fund" and general bank A/C services.
A group of functions for transfer or remittance: ICBC remittance, inter-bank remittance, Remittance to E-mail, Mobile No., Mobile No. remittance, transfer between fixed and current deposit, call deposit, transfer of own FX, maintain "My Payees", My Payees in Personal Internet Banking, My Payees in Telephone Banking and etc..
Remittance to E-mail/Mobile No. refers to the remittance whereby payee binds his/her personalized alias and the receiving account so that sender just enters the payee name, alias and amount during the remittance. "Call Deposit" is a function for re-depositing the amount in the current sub-account of your Elite Club A/C Card or e-Age Card as the call deposit. Deposit amount starts at RMB 50,000 minimum. "Transfer of Own FX" means transfer or remittance in foreign currency to your specified account in the same or other city.
(III) Bill Payment
A function for you to pay bills under billing items of "Unique Branch Services", submit instructions during non-banking hours for scheduled payment. ICBC system will process your instructions during banking hours. Once the payment is successful, you can save the information in "My Payment Items". This function also allows you to sign, check or cancel the autopay agreement under "Mobile Banking ¨C Bill Payment".
(IV) Mobile Stock
Use this function to look up stock news in Shanghai Stock Exchange or Shenzhen Stock Exchange, or click "Subscribe My Stock" and enter the stock code to subscribe or delete the stocks via Mobile Banking (WAP). Click "Third Party Depositary" to transfer money between accounts in ICBC and securities companies and look up relevant transactions. Moreover, there are links to brokers¡¯ WAP access points for trading of stocks.
A service for customers to look up details of a fund (including: code,name,type, NAV, and history NAV) under conditions by the fund company, fund type, fund code and self-selection of fund, or set funds that should be watched closely as your self-selection of fund. More functions include purchase of fund, subscription, regular investment plan, redemption, cancellation, enquiry on balance and history details.
Support on one-stop purchase of savings T-bond (certificate) and book-entry T-bond.
Functions available for savings T-bond (certificate) are information enquiry, buying or redemption, and enquiry on the balance of T-bond. Functions available for book-entry T-bond include details checking, opening of custody A/C, buying/selling, enquiry on tansaction balance and details.
(VII) Foreign Exchange
A range of functions for checking real-time exchange rates (including: bid price, ask price, median price, highest price, lowest price) under the conditions by base position, cross position, stated position or by your choice of exchange rate. By following the spot rate, customers are free to buy/sell or place orders (including profit-making, stop-loss, two-way, additional). Other functions include the enquiry on account balance and trading details.
(VIII) Precious Metal
Functions for checking real-time prices of RMB paper gold (including: bank bid price, bank ask price), buying/selling paper gold or placing orders (including profit-making, stop-loss, two-way) based on the spot price of RMB paper gold, and looking up balance of ICBC gold accrual and account details.
(IX) Bank-Securities Transfer
A function for those who invest in futures ("Investor") to make transfer via Mobile Banking (WAP) between the margin account of futures company in ICBC and the investor's settlement account once the relationship between the two accounts is established. Monies are transferred in real-time. This facilitates the settlement of funds since futures company can make real-time adjustments on the balance in investor's funding account in line with the changes in its margin account in ICBC.
(X) Credit Card
Functions for credit card holders to check the balance in credit card and transaction details, repay RMB or FX overdraft in own ICBC credit card. Also included is the function of making payment to credit card by installment.
(XI) Customer Services
Functions available are: personalize main menu, pay service fee, manage permission, change logon/ payment password, register/manage electronic banking, cancel Mobile Banking (WAP), set customer reserved information and statement service.
"Personalize Main Menu" allows you to set frequently-used functions into personalized menu for easy reference. "Manage Permission" is a function for you to close the permission of e-commerce, bill payment, outward transfer under Mobile Banking (WAP) at your own discretion. "Set Customer Reserved Information" enables checking or updating the information reserved. Information to Mobile Banking (WAP) is separately set and may be different from the information to Personal Internet Banking. Also a function for you to change the color of the interface so that ICBC Mobile Banking can be more appealing to you.
Functions are also available for code card customers to set own limit within the range specified by ICBC. Once set, all your transfers and remittances will be under the control of your limit.
(XII) Exchange of personal FX
This is a service for exchange of small amount of FX through Mobile Banking (WAP) within the limit using the counter-registered cards, and looking up the transaction details online.
(XIII) ICBC Messenging
Functions for balance change alert and subscription, enquiry, update and cancellation of statement service.
(XIV) Personal Loan
Through this function you can look up the details on unsettled loan contracts, certificate of indebtedness, repayment table and repayment made. However, the function does not include the enquiry on provident fund entrusted loan. The function provides all the information about the loans you have not settled, interest, overdue interest, interest rate, next repayment date and etc., so that you can repay the loan in time.
(XV) Wealth management services
Use this service to set, check, terminate your wealth management services or look up the execution details.
(XVI) Unique Branch Services
Unique services provided by the branches to the customers in their areas.
(XVII) Welcome Webpage
This is a webpage to welcome you logon ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP) where you can find all the information such as birthday or seasonal greeting, security tips, message for you from ICBC (announcement, promotion news) and friendly reminder. In your birthday greeting, you can find how much discount you can enjoy if you make transfer or remittance on your birthday; Friendly reminders are little notes to remind you the maturity dates of your call deposit, fixed deposit (30 days in advance), rollover investment agreement (7 days in advance), and ad-hoc report loss of card (remind the expiry date of your report).
(XVIII) Goodbye Webpage
While you logoff Mobile Banking (WAP), this is a webpage to display how long you have been online this time, and important transactions you have made during this session. This includes 5 factors: time, action, A/C No. amount/shares and banking charges.
II. Target Client
Personal clients who are in demand of using Banking services frequently at different locations for checking account information and relevant consultation.
1. Access Anytime, Anywhere
ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP) is a service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All information is available in your "hand" for account update, fund purchase or bill payment, once you have a mobile for logon.
2. Easy to apply. There are three self-service options to sign up the service: through ICBC website, Mobile Banking website or Personal Internet Banking, you can also register in person at any ICBC outlet. (Customers registered through self-service can only check account details and information open to the public).
3. Rich Functions
Currently, 11 functions and 60 sub-functions offered in Mobile Banking (WAP) for transfer and remittance, bill payment, mobile stock, fund and foreign exchange trade via mobile, Which enable you to grasp market trends at any time and accumulate more wealth.
4. Safe and Reliable
Mobile Banking (WAP) has a very strict requirement in the transfer of money from the account. You have to sign an agreement at the ICBC Counter before you can make any transfer or payment. Besides, other measures such as the static password, E-banking Code Card are taken to ensure the security of the monies in the account and personal particulars.
5. Fast login. ICBC launches "Fast Login Software" to facilitate your login. Download and install the software, click the software icon on the mobile phone menu to login mobile banking portal, just by "one-key".
IV. Application Condition
You must be a holder of Wise Gold Card, Money Link Card, Elite Club Card, Peony Credit Card or Current Savings passbook, and an internet-enabled mobile phone.
V. Sign up
1. Via mobile banking website: Use your mobile phone to logon ICBC mobile banking website (wap.icbc.com.cn), click "Self-service registration", follow the instruction to sign up the service.
2. Website: Logon ICBC portal website (www.icbc.com.cn), at the left of the portal website or on the left of the Personal Internet Banking logon page, click "Self-service Registration of Mobile Banking (WAP)" and follow the instructions
3. Internet Banking: At the Personal Internet Banking, click "E-Banking Registration"and choose Mobile Banking (WAP). Follow the instructions to fill in your personal particulars, choose the registration card for signing up the service, enter reserved verification information, logon password and registration card No. of first choice. Submit the application. The registration is successful once all information verified.
Please bring your valid ID card and the local ICBC bank card to an ICBC branch, fill in the "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration", and then sign up for Mobile Banking service.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Use your mobile phone to login ICBC mobile banking website (wap.icbc.com.cn), click "Login Mobile Banking (WAP)" to continue.
Ⅶ. Fee and Tax
Please refer to the charges announced by the service operators for the fees incurred when using mobile phone to access internet.
Mobile Banking Charges>>
1. Before applying Mobile Banking (WAP), please confirm that your mobile phone can access to internet normally. If you cannot access to internet, please consult the local telecom operator or the mobile phone manufacturer, or refer to the FAQ section of ICBC website for solutions.
2. Spot trading of precious metals/foreign exchange and small exchange settlement should be finished in 10 seconds since timed-out may cause unsuccessful transaction.
3. When using the ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP), clients need to set the internet model of their mobile phone as cmwap.
4. For China Mobile clients and China Telecom, when logging on ICBC Mobile Banking, there is no need to input the card number. Just type in your password to log on.
5. For clients of ICBC USB-Shield, if you want to sign up for Mobile Banking (WAP), you can apply another Code Card through counter registration, without affecting the use of your USB-Shield credentials.
6. To download and install "Fast Login Software", choose the appropriate mobile phone brand and model No., See FAQ for further information.
1. Problems caused by the limitation of mobile phone type, network fault of telecom operator, and mobile phone internet setting may all affect your normal logon and use of ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP).
2. Problems caused by the disclosure of mobile phone number, logon password, and payment password may all lead to financial loss or the loss of Mobile Banking account information.
1. WAP: short for "Wireless Application Protocol", which is a kind of internet protocol for wireless terminal equipment, a communication protocol carried through HTTP.
2. GPRS: short for "General Packet Radio Service". To simply put, it is an internet access method for mobile phone. Any mobile phone subscribing to GPRS service can access to internet for various activities, including using ICBC Mobile Banking (WAP).
3. Logon Password: refers to your password for logging on Mobile Banking (WAP). Your password when you first log on Mobile Banking (WAP) is the one that was set during registration.
4. Payment password: A password to make outward transfer/remittance, pay bills or spending, via Mobile Banking (WAP).
Two types of payment passwords: Dynamic password and static password. Dynamic password is an unpredictable password with dynamic changing content. A dynamic password is saved in an e-banking code cord. Customers who have applied for e-banking code cards can enter the dynamic password for authentication when making outward payment via Mobile Banking (WAP). Customers using static password have to add the specified payee accounts at the counter before making outward payment via Mobile Banking (WAP).
5. Specified payee account: When you have not opened the permission for outward transfer, this is an account of others to receive your transfer that you provide to ICBC at the counter. In Mobile Banking (WAP), you can set payees with A/C in ICBC, payees with A/C in other banks, or payees who use mobile No. to receive your transfer.
6. Payee: Payee refers to the service that ICBC establishes record of the payee whom the client, after authorizing fund transfer, sends more than one transfer to, so that the client can search out the payee from the payee list when sending transfers and need no longer to type the account number and name of the payee repeatedly. In Mobile Banking (WAP), there are three types of payee, payee with an ICBC account, payee with the account at a different bank and payee to whom transfer is sent by entering his mobile number.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.