ICBC Remittance is a service for personal clients to make RMB or foreign currency transfer/remittance to ICBC accounts other than the current registered account through E-banking channels such as ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Phone Banking (SMS) and Mobile Phone Banking (WAP).
1. Single transfer/remittance: this function enables to you make ICBC intra- and inter-city transfer/remittance to personal or corporate accounts. You can also make inquiry of the payment and collection records of the transfer/remittance of the current day or a certain past period through the function of "Transfer/Remittance Inquiry".
2. Batch transfer/remittance: through uploading the pre-edited transfer/remittance document through ICBC client tool software, you can send instructions of batch transfer/remittance to ICBC. You can also inquire the payment and collection records of the batch transfer/remittance of the current day or a certain past period through the function of "Batch Instruction Inquiry".
II. Target Client
Clients of ICBC Personal E-banking with the demand for transfer and remittance.
1. Convenient and Fast: you are not limited by the traditional way of remittance that can only be completed at a branch during working hours. Instead, you are allowed 7x24 hours of self-service on E-banking for remittance transactions at any time and any place. In this way, your time is saved from waiting in long queues at the bank branches.
2. Extensive Remittance: you can make ICBC intra- and inter-city transfer/remittance to personal or corporate accounts.
3. Fast Crediting to Account: remittance transacted through ICBC can be credited to payee's account in real-time, hence greatly improving clients' capital efficiency.
4. Automatic Judgment of Payee Information: during your operation of ICBC transfer/remittance, the system can automatically judge whether you fill in the correct payee information, so as to avoid mistaken operation.
5. Easy Operation: you can manage the payee information through the function of "My Payees", so that there is no need of repeated input.
6. Online reservation: you can submit reservation information to the bank through this service. ICBC will make RMB intra- or inter- city transfers to the corporate or personal accounts of any ICBC branch according to your requirement.
IV. Application Condition
1.Clients of ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Mobile Phone Banking (SMS), and Mobile Phone Banking (WAP) should sign up for the external transfer function.
2. Clients of Personal Telephone Banking should add the designated transfer account, and among them, clients of Code Card can make transfers to any ICBC account.
V. Sign up
1. For online transfer/remittance, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to sign up for the external transfer function on Internet Banking.
2. For online batch transfer/remittance, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to apply for USB Shield (personal client credentials), and download client batch tool software for pre-edition of batch transfer/remittance document.
3. For transfer/remittance through Telephone Banking, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to add the transfer-inward card or account to your Telephone Banking. For inter-city remittance through Telephone Banking, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to apply for Code Card and sign up for the external transfer function.
4. For transfer/remittance through Mobile Banking (SMS), please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to sign up for the external transfer function on Mobile Phone Banking (SMS).
5. For transfer/remittance through Mobile Banking (WAP), bring your valid ID card and registration card to apply for Code Card and sign up for the external transfer function.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Phone Banking (SMS), Mobile Phone Banking (WAP), and multi-media self-service terminals provide you with 7×24 hours of round-the-clock services.
1. If you do not know the payee account number, you can input his/her name, the type and number of the payee's ID card, and make the remittance to a designated ICBC branch. The payee can withdraw the money with valid ID card.
2. For convenient operation, you can store the information of the frequently used payee account to Internet Banking by "My Account->ICBC Remittance->My Payees", so that next time you can directly use and inquire the information.
3. During the transfer/remittance transaction, when you click a certain payee under the item of "My Payees", the system will automatically fill in the payee information such as name and account number, so as to reduce your work and possible errors during the operation. Besides, by selecting a certain payee under the item of "My Payees", you can also click the function of transfer/remittance directly for the transfer/remittance transaction.
4. You can select the function of "Send SMS to Payee" for single transfer/remittance, so as to remind your payee to collect the money through Internet Banking.
Ⅷ. Product Link
1. Account of dual currency credit card can be account of transfer-inwards and transfer-outward, but it does not support transfers by overdraft.
2. During the process of batch payment, if the batch instruction you submitted is the same in terms of amount and number as the batch transfer/remittance you submitted earlier on the same day, the system will remind you about the situation so as to prevent you from repeated submission.
3. The functions of "Transfer/Remittance Inquiry" and "Batch Instruction Inquiry" on Internet Banking only enable you to inquire the transaction information that is processed through Internet Banking instead of other channels.
4. If the payer select "Do not allow my payee to inquire the payment account of this transaction" on Internet Banking during the transfer/remittance operation, the personal payee will not be able to see the account information of the payer upon receiving the money. If the payee belongs to a corporate account, there is no limitation for inquiring the payer information.
5. When adding "card/account of another city" on Telephone Banking, you do not need to bring the "card/account of another city". Account of a different city is only available for transfer-inwards instead of transfer-outward.
6. During the operation of foreign currency transfer/remittance, the foreign currency "Cash Account" and "Remittance Account" can both make transfer into RMB credit card, but the RMB credit card can only make transfer to the "Cash Account".
7. According to the relevant regulations of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, for transfer/remittance in foreign currency, you can only process the transaction through you own account opened in the same area. You can make single transfer/remittance and inquire the transaction details through a credit card of foreign currency account.
8. Single transfer/remittance with the amount less than RMB 5,000,000 on Internet Banking will be credited to the payee account in real-time. Single transfer/remittance with the amount over RMB 5,000,000 (inclusive) on Internet Banking will be credited to the payee account timely.
9. Currently, ICBC Remittance does not support ICBC Corporate American Express Card or Corporate American Express Card.
10. You are allowed to set "no digital signing" for specific payees, meaning there is no need to use electronic banking medium for authentication within a certain limit.
Registered Account: all types of bank cards and accounts you register on ICBC Internet Banking.
Designated Transfer Account: an account you add to your Telephone Banking as the designated payee account for transfer/remittance.
Remittance Account: the current remittance account for overseas transfer-inward or holding foreign currency bills of exchange.
Cash Account: an account for foreign currency deposit.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.