High interest rate, with various choices of deposit terms
You can choose your preferred deposit term, ranging from on call to fixed deposit 1 – 48 months terms.
Features and Benefits
• Various choices of terms available.
• Higher interest rate than regular savings account, even with on call deposit.
• Receive deposit receipt for every amount deposited.
• Convenient, easy, and safe for fixed deposit term renewal.
• The account can be used as collateral when applying for loan at the Bank.
• Minimum initial deposit amount required for account opening for personal customer and non-profit juristic entity is THB 50,000 and for corporate customer is THB 100,000.
• Interest rate shall be in accordance with the Bank’s announcement.
• For any withdrawal prior to the maturity date, interest will be paid at a rate for early withdrawal case and for the actual deposit period.
Please call ICBC (Thai) Call Center at 0 2629 5588 or visit any of our branches nationwide for more information from our experienced specialists.
Please kindly submit the following documents:
• Affidavit, issued within 6 months
• Memorandum of association and articles of association (if any)
• Minutes of the board of directors’ meeting
• Shareholders’ list
• ID card/passport of the authorized directors
• Power of attorney in case the payer is not an authorized director
• Tax payer ID card (if any)
• Information herein is for reference only. The Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the terms and conditions.
• Please refer to announcements, regulations and fee rates posted on the website or at our branches for further details.
• In case of anydisagreement/dispute, the Bank's decision is final.
• The deposit and accrued interest are under the protection of the laws regarding the Deposit Protection Agency as per the amount and conditions stipulated therein.
• A tax exemption privilege shall be in accordance with the regulations of the Revenue Department.