ICBC internet banking app for Windows 8 Tablet PC is specially designed for users to get the most from Window 8 Tablet PC device. The app uses the same design style as Windows 8 tablets including the internet banking interfaces, workflow and procedures. The speedy services give users a smooth experience. ICBC internet banking for Windows 8 Tablet PC offers exclusive, reliable services. Main details are as below:
(I) Welcome Webpage
This is a webpage to welcome you logon ICBC internet banking for Windows 8 Tablet PC where you can find all the information such as birthday or seasonal greetings, security tips, messages for you from ICBC and friendly reminders.
(II) My A/C
A group of functions for you to check balance and transaction details. Details on the account changes through different service channels are also available for enquiry.
A group of functions for you to make transfer by registration account, remittances to ICBC accounts, fast remittances to accounts of other banks and check details.
(IV) Call Deposit
A function for transferring the amount of the current savings sub-A/C in ICBC Elite Club Card or e-Age Card as the call deposit, and checking the related details. Minimum deposit is RMB 50,000.
(V) Security Center
Functions for changing password and reporting loss.
II. Target Clients
Personal customers holding ICBC Wise Gold Card, Money Link Card, Elite Club Card, Peony Credit Card or current savings passbook.
III. Features and Advantages
1. Exclusive services: Same styles of interfaces, workflow and procedures as in existing Window 8 tablet PC and application software, familiar feel to Window 8 Tablet PC users.
2. Safe and reliable: ICBC e-password device or code card to help you protect the amount in your account.
IV. Application Conditions
1. You must be a holder of ICBC Wise Gold Card, Money Link Card, Elite Club Card, Peony Credit Card or current savings passbook.
2. Download the app at Windows Store and install.
1. Any requirement on computers to install ICBC Internet Banking app for Windows 8 Tablet PC?
The app is available for tablets or PCs running Windows 8, go to Windows Store to download the app and install it.
2. How to download and install the app?
Type "ICBC" to search the app. Once installed, an icon will be automatically generated.