My Child Savings
Plan ahead for your children’s bright future
Every child deserves the best in life. ICBC (Asia) provides you with "My Child" Savings Account to assist you to cultivate your children’s saving habit in early childhood. What’s more, through an array of our financial and insurance services, you can plan for your children’s fruitful future!
"My Child" Savings Account
- Minimum amount for account opening is just HK$100
- No low balance service charge
- Monthly premium as low as HK$10 for enrolling in a comprehensive protection for your child against accident and illness
- Receive a unique passbook
Remark: Parents can open My Child Savings Accounts for their children who are below 18.
Special Offer for "My Child" Savings Account Insurance Program
"My Child" Savings Account customers can enroll in the "My Child" Savings Account Insurance Program to enjoy the comprehensive protection for your children against accident and illness at a special premium.
- 2 plans (A & B) are provided for you to choose. The monthly premium is just HK$10 for individual plan. You can choose one or both according to your child’s needs.
- No medical examination is required.
- Premium will automatically be deducted from your ICBC (Asia) savings or current account to provide you with a hassle-free payment service.
- Simply fill out the application form at our branches for enrolment.
Plan A. 24 Hours a Day, Worldwide Accident and Accidental Medical Expenses Protection
This plan provides maximum indemnity up to HK$250,000. The maximum amount of HK$4,000 will be reimbursed for medical expenses, whether in-patient or out patient, sustained through an accident.
Plan B. Worldwide Hospitalization Cash Protection
It indemnifies the insured daily for hospital confinement with cash HKD250 per day (up to 730 days) due to accident or illness which occurred anytime and anywhere. This cash income will be doubled if such confinement is in an intensive care unit (up to 30 days).
1. Policyholder of the My Child Savings Account Insurance Program should be the accountholder of the My Child Savings Account and at age 18 or above.
2. The insurance program is provided and underwritten by American International Underwriters, Limited. The above information is for reference only. For the exact terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the policy.
3. ICBC (Asia) is not an authorized insurance agent of American International Underwriters, Limited and only provides assistance for accountholders in the application process. American International Underwriters, Limited is fully responsible for the products offered and related insurance services. All applications and insurance claims will be determined and approved by American International Underwriters, Limited at its absolute discretion.
Other wealth management products
Through our all-round financial services, we can assist you to plan and manage your child’s financial needs.
- Planned Savings
- Investment Savings Plan for funds/ stocks
- Children’s Education Plan
- Other life, medical, personal accident insurance, etc
Please act now, we are here with you to plan for your children's future!
Risk disclosure: Investment involves risk and the price of securities and investment funds fluctuate. The prices of securities and funds may move up or down, sometimes dramatically, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling investment. The individual prospectus and explanatory memorandum of each fund offered to investors set out clearly the terms of that particular fund and should always be read before investing. Customer shall seek independent professional advice on legal, financial and other issues in connection with the investment. This promotional leaflet is only designed for provision of marketing information and does not constitute an offer or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any security or fund, and shall not be responsible for nay loss, which you may suffer by using our securities/ investment funds services.