Globaleshop, a "global e-shopping platform" service launched by ICBC for you to buy goods at overseas websites more convenient at your choice.
Globaleshop is a cross-border online shopping platform jointly launched by ICBC and American Express where all the global brands are available for ICBC credit card holders to shop online in "one-stop".
Globaleshop offers delivery service by mail. Customers receive goods bought from overseas websites through this address. Globaleshop's specified service providers will contact you and mail the goods to your address in China. This will protect your personal information while respecting the rules of some overseas merchants who do not mail goods to addresses in Mainland China. Goods you buy at North American or European websites via Globaleshop will be delivered to your door, not restricted by areas or rules. At Globaleshop, you can buy all the latest global brands, with discounts, or limited edition products. So you are in sync with the international, without leaving China, just at home.
Steps for Shopping at Globaleshop:
1. Logon www. globaleshop.com and register, get a delivery address (in USA or United Kingdom). During registration, no need to supply personal particulars (card No., validity period) or shopping details.
2. Browse the website, choose the brand and click the link, go to the online merchant's webpage, buy and pay. If you need Globaleshop delivery service, fill in the delivery address (in USA or United Kingdom) provided.
3. The goods you buy will be mailed to the delivery address (in USA or United Kingdom). Globaleshop's specified service providers will receive the goods on your behalf.
4. Globaleshop's specified service providers will call you to confirm the goods you have bought and your address in China. You must pay the freight charge and customs tax by your AE credit card issued by ICBC.
5. Globaleshop's specified service providers will mail the goods you have bought to your address in China. The shopping is completed once you acknowledge receipt of goods.
Disclaimer: ICBC offers service for cardholders to pay by credit cards. ICBC is not liable for quality of the goods sold by overseas websites and the delivery services.
Note: As stated by Globaleshop, you must pay the freight charge and customs tax by AE card for the goods delivered to your address in China. Before shopping at Globaleshop, please make sure you have ICBC AE credit card and can make online payment for your overseas shopping.
For further details, please call ICBC Customer Service Hotline 95588
Note: Information provided on this page is for your reference only. The specific details should be subject to the business operation process as well as the announcements and stipulations at your local bank outlet.ICBC reserves the right of final interpretation