iPhone Banking is a range of mobile banking services for iPhone users. Just logon to enjoy the convenience of access to all the ICBC financial services on your iPhone. iPhone Banking services are convenient, easy to apply, with rich functions, safe and reliable. Main details are as below:
(I) Manage A/C
Functions available are: My A/C, joint A/C, report loss, check transaction details, check payroll details and housing provident fund.
(II) Transfer and Remittance
Functions for transfer or remittance: transfer by registration account, ICBC remittance, inter-bank remittance, remittance to overseas VISA card, remittance to mobile No., remittance to e-mail, "my payee" and enquiry.
(III) Personal Loan
A function for checking unsettled loan contracts, certificate of indebtedness, repayment plan and amount repaid. This function does not support the enquiry on provident fund entrusted loans. Use this function to get the details on outstanding loan balance, interest, interest in arrears, interest rate and the next repayment date so that you can repay loan and handle outstanding amount timely.
(IV) Bill Payment
A function for you to pay bills under billing items of "Unique Branch Services". You can submit instructions during non banking hours to schedule your bill payment. ICBC will process your bill payment during banking hours. Once the payment is successful, you can save the information in "My Payment Items". Use "My Payment Items" to pay or look up bills faster. This function also allows you to sign, check or cancel the auto-pay agreement.
(V) Mobile Stock
Use this function to look up indexes and stock news in Shanghai Stock Exchange or Shenzhen Stock Exchange, subscribe the stocks you are interested in. Click “Third Party Depositary” to transfer money between accounts in ICBC and securities companies and look up the relevant transactions.
An enquiry function for checking up details of a fund (including: fund code, fund name, fund type, NAV, history NAV) by fund company, fund type, fund code and self-selection of fund, or set funds that should be watched closely as your self-selection of fund. More functions for easy access to purchase of fund, subscription, regular investment, redemption, cancellation, enquiry on balance and history details.
Functions available for savings T-bond (certificate) are information enquiry, buying or redemption, and enquiry on the balance. Functions available for book-entry T-bond include details checking, opening of custody A/C, buying, selling, enquiry on transaction balance and details.
(VIII) Foreign Exchange
Functions for checking real-time exchange rates, trend charts and setting own choice of exchange rate. Also functions for spot deal or placing orders (including profit-making, stop-loss, two-way, additional), enquiry on account balance and trading details.
(IX) Precious Metal
Functions for checking real-time prices of precious metals (account) and trend charts. Use the function to trade precious metals via accounts for immediate delivery or placing orders (including profit-making, stop-loss, two-way), check account details, and manage precious metal trading accounts in RMB.
Functions available are: check trading physical precious metals for deferred settlement, including A/C opening, order placing (orders for Au (T+D), Ag (T+D): open position (buy), open position (sell), close position (buy), close position (sell)), as well as checking position held and trading details.
Also functions for gold accrual: A/C opening, accrual at own choice, regular accrual, enquiry on accrual gold account and accrual details.
(X) ICBC Wealth Management
ICBC wealth management includes wealth management services and wealth management products. "Wealth management services" are services for customers to sign, view and manage Link Express (Ultra-Short) wealth management agreement and T+0 wealth management agreement. "Wealth management products" are functions for customers to buy, redeem, cancel wealth management products, as well as checking the products held on hand and transaction details.
(XI) ICBC Messenging
Functions for balance change alert and subscription, enquiry, update and cancellation of statement service.
(XII) Credit Card
Functions for credit card holders to check the balance in credit card, bonus points and transactions, repay RMB overdraft, FX overdraft in own ICBC credit card. Also included is the function of making repayment to credit card by installment.
(XIII) Fixed Deposit
Functions for depositing money as fixed deposit and enquiry.
(XIV) Call Deposit
A function for transferring the amount of the current savings sub-A/C in Elite Club A/C Card or Money Link Card as the call deposit, and checking the related details. Initial minimum amount for call deposit is RMB 50,000.
(XV) Check Locations of ICBC Outlets
A function for checking further information of ICBC outlets and their locations.
(XIV) Services and Setting
This is a group of functions: manage transaction permission, change logon password, change payment password, set reserved verification information, synchronize ICBC e-password device, site inbox mail, register electronic banking, pay mobile banking service fee, my star rating and recommended products, manage Wise Gold card, VIP customer services, contact us, bind mobile No./email to receive money and set the style of interface.
Functions for you to set limit for payment without authentication and adjust the limit anytime.
(XVII) Bank-Futures transfer
A mobile service for futures investor ("investor") to transfer money in real time between the settlement accounts in ICBC and futures company's margin A/C, using the matching relationship between the futures company's margin A/C in ICBC and the settlement accounts in ICBC. Futures company makes necessary real-time adjustment on the balance of the investor's futures A/C in the futures company according to the changes in its margin A/C. The purpose is to offer convenient settlement of futures transactions.
(XVIII) Currency Exchange
A function for you to use counter-registered card to exchange foreign currency within the limit, or check the transaction details online.
(XIX) Welcome Webpage
This is a webpage to welcome you logon iPhone Banking where you can find all the information such as birthday or festival greetings, security tips, messages for you from ICBC and friendly reminders. In the birthday greeting, you can find how much discount you can enjoy if you make transfer or remittance on your birthday; Friendly reminders are little notes to remind you the maturity dates of your call deposit, fixed deposit (30 days in advance), rollover investment agreement (7 days in advance), and ad-hoc report loss of card (remind when will your loss reporting expire).
(XX) Insurance Service
Services for you to buy insurance products, view or change the insurance bought, cancel insurance contract for the insurance bought on the day and look up transaction details.
II. Target Clients
iPhone users holding Wise Gold Card, Money Link Card, Elite Club Account Card, Peony Credit Card or Current Savings Passbook.
III. Features and Advantages
1. Exclusive services: Same styles of interfaces, flows and steps as in existing iPhone mobile phone and application software, familiar feel to iPhone users.
2. Rich functions: A variety of financial services under 16 major functions, more than 80 sub-functions for you to seize every market opportunity to accumulate wealth, including transfer/remittance, bill payment, mobile stock, fund, FX trading.
3. Safe and reliable: ICBC e-password device or code card to help you protect the amount in your account.
IV. Application Conditions
1. You must be a holder of Wise Gold Card, Money Link Card, Elite Club Card, Peony Credit Card or current savings passbook.
2. Download and install the client software from app store. Once installed, the main menu will automatically generate the ICBC iPhone Banking application icon.
V. Sign Up
1. iPhone Banking client: At the home page, click "Self-service Registration" and follow the instructions.
2. Mobile website: Use mobile phone to logon Mobile Banking (WAP) (wap.icbc.com.cn), click "Self-service Registration" and follow the instructions.
3. Web portal: Logon ICBC web portal (www.icbc.com.cn), at the right of the website or on the left of the Personal Internet Banking logon page, click "Self-service Registration of Mobile Banking" and follow the instructions to continue.
4. Personal Internet Banking: At the Personal Internet Banking, click “E-Banking Registration” and choose Mobile Banking (WAP). Follow the instructions to fill in your personal particulars, choose the registration card for signing up the service, enter the reserved verification information, logon password and registration card of first choice. Submit the application. The registration is successful once all information verified.
ICBC Counter Registration:
Apply in person at ICBC outlets using your identity document, bank card or current savings passbook, fill in ICBC Electronic Banking Registration Form for Personal Customers and complete the formalities. You can also apply for e-Banking code or ICBC e-password device. One customer can only hold one code card or password device. In other words, if you use code card or password device for Internet Banking, use it for iPhone Banking as well.
1. Logon for the first time: At the iPhone main interface, click the icon for ICBC Mobile Banking client, go to logon webpage, enter the mobile No. and logon password, then click "Logon".
2. Logon not for the first time: At the logon webpage, the system will display back the last logon mobile No. in "enter mobile No." by default, enter the logon password directly, then click "Logon". If you use other mobile No. to logon, click "enter mobile No." and enter the mobile No..