ICBC financial social security card (the "financial social security card") is a co-branded debit card issued by ICBC and local human resources and social security authorities, combining financial functions and social security functions.
As an integration of social security card and bank card, the financial social security card is the identity proof for the policy holder to enjoy life insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work-related injury insurance and maternity insurance. The card holder can seek medical services, collect a pension, handle the contribution and issuance of social insurance with this card. Meanwhile, this card has all functions of common debit card to facilitate the cash withdrawal, transfer, card consumption, investment and wealth management and bill payment, etc.
1. Social security functions
(1) Information inquiry: The card holder can inquire the human resources and social security payment and benefits via the website of social security authority or ICBC's self-service facilities and e-banking channels.
(2) Social security contribution: The card holder (applicant of the insurance) can make the social security contribution via the financial account of this card.
(3) Benefits: The social insurance benefits including pension, unemployment insurance benefits, work-related injury insurance benefits and maternity health care reimbursement and medical care reimbursement.
(4) Fee settlement: The card holder can seek medical services, purchase medicine, settle the outpatient service fee and hospital stay fee in the designated medical institutions and drug stores.
2. Financial functions
(1) The financial social security card has all financial functions of a debit card.
ICBC Money Link Card
(2) According to the governing requirements of the state, the financial social security card is used in the People's Republic of China only.
☆ Issuance Coverage
ICBC branches in Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Fujian, Jiangxi, Shandong, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Shaanxi, Ningxia, Xinjiang, Chongqing, Dalian, Qingdao, Ningbo and Shenzhen. The coverage is expanding. Please contact local ICBC branch or human resources and social security authority for details.
☆ Application Flow
The local human resources and social security authorities organize the enterprise employees and local residents to apply for the financial social security card according to their schedule.
If you are an officer of human resources and social security authorities or enterprises, please contact the personal banking department of local ICBC branch. We will arrange special customer manager to discuss the application details with you.