The personal pledge loan refers to the RMB loan secured with legal and effective pledge issued by ICBC to customers.
Diversified pledges: The pledge can be the bank deposit, bonds, wealth management products, fund, life insurance policy, account-based precious metals and others.
Different channels of application: The customer can apply for the personal pledge loan through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking.
Flexible credit of line: RMB 500 at minimum for a single transaction, RMB 2 million at maximum for consumption purpose, and RMB 10 million at maximum for operation purpose.
Extensive range of loan period: The customer can select a loan period ranging from 8 days to 1 year.
1. The applicant must be a natural person with the capacity for civil conducts.
2. The loan must be used in accordance with the laws, regulations and relevant policies. A commitment shall be made that the loan will not be used for securities or futures purposes, real estate development, equity interest investment or obtaining illegal income.
3. Valid pledges recognized by the Bank shall be provided as collateral.
4. A personal settlement account shall be opened in ICBC.
5. The applicant shall have the ICBC Elite Club card and ICBC Money Link Card as registered card of e-banking provided with pledges without passbook (note or voucher) meeting relevant regulations.
6. The applicant shall have e-banking personal customer certificate or e-Password device of ICBC.
7. Other requirements set forth by the Bank.