Intelligent asset allocation service is a family financial asset management service provided by ICBC's customer manager for customers in the personal marketing system. It mainly includes two parts of services. One is for asset diagnosis, which divides the financial products held by customers in ICBC into four categories, namely cash, fixed income asset, stock and alternative products, to see whether the proportion of various assets is appropriate, and puts forward adjustment suggestions to promote the long-term steady growth of customers' financial assets. The second is for asset planning, which includes routine income and expenditure planning to help customers make daily living arrangements, insurance planning for health protection and wealth inheritance for customers, education planning on education reserve fund for customers' children, pension planning for customers, etc. Asset planning will firstly help customers set quantitative targets for the above needs, and then provide a product portfolio to assist customers in meeting these targets with maximum probability.
1. Asset diagnosis: Financial products held by customers in ICBC are classified into five categories according to their risks, benefits, liquidity and functions: cash (e.g. deposits), fixed income asset (e.g. wealth management products), stocks (e.g. stock funds), alternative products (e.g. gold, crude oil, etc.) and insurance. Statistics and calculation are made on their respective proportions. Whether the proportions of various assets are appropriate is automatically judged according to the quantitative valuation model of ICBC. And specific product adjustment suggestions are provided.
2. Routine income and expenditure planning: Routine fund reserves are automatically calculated according to the income and expenditure of customers' daily life. For the reserves for routine income and expenditure planning, savings deposits with good safety and high liquidity, cash management financial products, money market funds, etc. will be recommended.
3. Insurance planning includes health insurance planning and whole life insurance planning for wealth inheritance. The insurance amount of health insurance is automatically calculated according to the gap of medical expenses, outpatient and inpatient expenses for major diseases and the total loss of income after illness in the region where the customer and his/her spouse are located. Insurance products are recommended to make a premium payment plan. In whole life insurance, while customers set up their own policies according to the specific needs of wealth inheritance, insurance products are recommended and premium payment plans are formulated for customers.
4. Children's education planning: automatically calculate the education reserve fund for high school and above according to the current age of each child in the customer's family, the age of schooling in high school or higher education, the place of schooling, etc., and help the customer to make a monthly investment plan and realize the reserve target according to the quantitative valuation model of ICBC.
5. Pension planning: automatically calculate the pension reserve fund required after retirement according to the current age, retirement age, life expectancy and consumption expenditure level of the customer and his/her spouse, and help the customer to formulate a monthly investment plan and realize the reserve target according to the quantitative valuation model of ICBC.
6. Large-sum funds preparation planning: determine the reserve gap of large-sum funds of customers according to the objectives of purchase of houses and cars, and start-ups, and help customers to formulate monthly investment plans and realize the reserve objectives according to the quantitative valuation model of ICBC.
1. Automatic Planning based on Big Data. According to customer's life cycle characteristics, customer's personalized daily income and expenditure, children's education, old-age care, house purchase, need for large amount of funds and others, all kinds of financial targets of each customer in different time periods are automatically calculated through the system's home and overseas education, reasonable inflation rate, discount rate and other parameter assumptions.
2. Quantitative allocation of large categories of assets. Through quantitative analysis of all kinds of basic markets within the scope of customer risk tolerance, a large asset allocation model is built to optimize the allocation among cash, stock, fixed income assets and alternative products.
3. Intelligent fixed investments. Through the valuation model, intelligent and regular investment in various broad-based indexes, fixed income products and deposit products can be made every month to realize the medium and long-term investment objectives of children's education, old-age care, house purchase, etc.
4. Around-the-clock market monitoring. Based on daily monitoring of price and broad-based index volatility in major basic markets, timely interaction with customers on market information is provided when thresholds are triggered, and portfolio monitoring reports are issued to help customers stick to long-term investment.
5. Timely rebalance of product portfolio. Regularly rebalance major assets and specific products according to the market value of the portfolio, and regularly issue portfolio analysis reports to help customers reach financial targets with maximum probability.
☆ Service channel
Your exclusive account manager will provide you with intelligent asset configuration services.
1. You can find the name, contact information and location of your exclusive account manager at any ICBC outlet, who will provide you with asset allocation services. Or you can query your exclusive account manager to provide asset allocation services for you by logging into the e-link APP - "my" - "contact ICBC" - "contact the account manager".
2. If you do not have an exclusive account manager for the time being, you can go to any ICBC outlet to consult the account manager who will provide you with an exclusive account manager, then you can enjoy the asset allocation services.
3. If your financial assets in our bank reach more than RMB1000,000, you can check the asset diagnosis proposal provided by our bank by logging into the e-link APP - "wallet" - "ICBC service" - "asset diagnosis" and view the exclusive asset structure adjustment proposal customized for you. You can also contact your account manager for more asset allocation services.