A service for making transfer of RMB or foreign currency between remitter and the appointed domestic receiver in the form of cash or transfer through the remittance channel of ICBC domestic.
☆ Target Client
All individual customers are welcomed to remit money via "Remittance Express" in a fast and safe manner.
1. Fast and accurate. For remittance between ICBC accounts, once the name and A/C No. are correct, the amount will be accurately credited into receiving account. RMB remittance between ICBC accounts is credited into the receiving account in real time. FX remittance between ICBC accounts is credited in real time into the receiving account if in the same city, and usually on the next day if in other city. ICBC will process the remittance to accounts in other banks in China in the shortest span. However, when will the remittance amount be credited into the payee account depends on the receiving bank.
2. Easy to apply. You are free to remit money at any ICBC outlet, or via Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, ATM and self-service terminal (transfer/remittance device).
3. Remittance package. A discount package on remittance fee for those who remit money frequently. Discount is offered if Money Link Card or Elite Club Account Card (with the remittance package bought) is used for remittance during the validity period of the package. No fees for Inter-city RMB remittance to ICBC accounts or to other banks if within the number of transactions specified in the package. ICBC collects standard "Remittance Express" fee on each remittance if you make more than the number specified in the package.
4. Fast remittance: Fast remittance is "remittance without A/C No." if you do not know the A/C No. of the payee. Your payee can collect the remittance at the ICBC outlet using his/her valid identity document, remittance password, Sender's Ref.
5. Alert and remark: If the mobile No. of your payee is given, you can send alert or notes to remind your payee to check after you send the remittance via "Remittance Express".
6. More convenient when remitting through Online Remittance
(1) Batch Remittance.Besides single remittance, remittance can be made in batch by following ICBC customer software tool to prepare a file and upload to ICBC for processing. It saves time and is trouble-free.
(2)My Payee.Build an address book on "My Receiver" to save workload and avoid operation error by eliminating the trouble of inputting account name and number when making remittance to the member in the address book..
(3) Alias remittance, or remittance to E-mail, mobile No. Payee binds his/her personalized alias and the receiving account No. so that payer just enters the payee name, alias and amount during the remittance.
(4) Check remittance. Click "Check transfer/remittance" to look up the transfer/remittance sent or received in the day or a period in the past.
7. Faster and easier when remitting through Telephone Banking. You can transfer the funds between registered accounts or to a registered account of others through Telephone Banking. ICBC offers fast, convenient, economical and accurate inter-city remittance service with advanced automatic voice system. Dial hotline 95588, you can remit to accounts in the same city or other cities in your home. You will fully experience the feeling of fast fund transfer and be free of trouble to queue at the counter so as to save your time.
8. Another choice: Mobile Banking. When you are inconvenient to access to internet or dial Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking is another good choice. The remittance can be made by simply sending a short message with a specified format.
☆ Service Channels
Service channel: You are free to remit money at any ICBC outlet, or via Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM and self-service terminal (transfer/remittance device).
"Remittance Express" is a "7x24 hours" service available through Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM or self-service terminal (transfer/remittance device). Anytime you can remit money. Discount offers, unique services tailored to your need, save your time and cost. You are highly recommended to use the service.
☆ Helpful Tips
1.Please note following rules provided by State Administration of Foreign Exchange when making F/X remittance.
(1)Domestic transfer of FX in personal FX savings A/C is limit to the foreign currency fund transfer between accounts in same name as well as accounts of personal and his (her) immediate relatives. Fund transfer between personal and its immediate relatives must be handled with both valid identity certificates and certificate of immediate relative relationship. Immediate relatives include parents, son (daughter) and spouse, certificates of immediate relative relationship including Resident Registration Booklet, Marriage Certificate, and other valid relative relationship certificate issued by street office, public security authority and notarization authority.
(2)Nature of receiving account and payment account must be identical, or "Cash account for Cash account", "F/X account for F/X account", i.e. "Cash/TT nature before and after transfer remains unchanged".
2. Please check carefully the account number and account name of receiver when you make remittance at ICBC banking outlet or through Internet Banking. Inform receiver to enquire the account after remittance in time.
3. You can save the receivers' accounts at the Internet Banking for your convenience, and check and maintain related information via "Remittance - Transfer and remittance - Domestic remittance - Single remittance" by selecting "Receivers Management" after clicking the avatar next to the receiver's name.
4. If you do not apply for and use USB-Shield (Customer Certificate of Personal Internet Banking), the online remittance will be limited to minimize risk. See Personal Internet Banking Transaction Rules for details.
5. "Transfer/Remittance Enquiry" and "Batch Instruction Enquiry" in Internet Banking are only for enquiry about remittance made through Internet Banking. Enquiry on remittances made through other channels is not available temporarily.
6. If Internet Banking payer chooses "Receiver is not allowed to check the payment account number of this remittance", the receiver's enquiry will be restricted if receiving account is a personal account, not restricted if receiving account is a corporate account.
7. You may timely inform receiver to check the account by sending short message after successful remittance through Internet Banking.
8. If you want to remit through Telephone Banking, you must be registered in Telephone Banking first and add the card or account of the received into Telephone Banking. To make inter-city remittance through Telephone Banking, add "Inter-Card/Account" into Telephone Banking at ICBC banking outlet. When adding, no need to hold an "Inter-Card/Account". Inter-city account (of yours or others) can only receive remittance, not remit out.
9. If you want to remit through Telephone Banking, you must be registered in Telephone Banking first and add the card or account of the received into Telephone Banking. To make inter-city remittance through Telephone Banking, add "Inter-Card/Account" into Telephone Banking at ICBC banking outlet. When adding, no need to hold an "Inter-Card/Account". Inter-city account (of yours or others) can only receive remittance, not remit out.
10. If you want to remit through Mobile Banking, you must register in Mobile Banking (SMS) first and apply for authority to make outward transfer through Mobile Banking at ICBC banking outlet. Daily cumulative remittance through Mobile Banking into accounts in other cities cannot exceed RMB 1,000. Card for remittance can only be the registered card in Mobile Banking. Banking charges will be automatically deducted by ICBC system from remitting account in accordance with PBC fee schedule on personal settlement. If no card number entered for remittance, ICBC will make transfer from the account of payment card implied when registering Mobile Banking (SMS) service.