By providing a variety of service solutions, ICBC helps customers maintain reasonable fund positions to meet their demand for fund liquidity during day-to-day operations.
1. Local-/foreign-currency fund pools A fund pool is a cash management product designed in such a way that enterprises, or administrative institutions, social groups and other organizations can realize centralized fund management and balance transfer by means of direct fund transfers or entrusted loans over their multiple settlement accounts, or those of their wholly-owned, controlled or invested subsidiaries, branches, or affiliates. •Fund pools can be divided into local-currency and foreign-currency pools. •Local-currency fund pool is a pooling model in which RMB-denominated settlement accounts are the target of centralized fund management. •Foreign-currency fund pool is a pooling model in which the current accounts or capital accounts of freely convertible currencies are the target of centralized fund management.
2. Financial asset pools A financial asset pool is an integrated management product comprising all types of financial assets. Corporate customers can place their financial assets (including margins, bills, certificates of deposit, wealth management products and bonds) with ICBC to realize centralized management of asset-related information, or pledge such financial assets at ICBC to form guarantees for various financing activities, thereby fulfilling intensive use of their financial assets.
3. Entrusted loans ICBC can extend multi-currency loans to specific recipients on behalf of customers, and assist them in monitoring the use and recovery of entrusted loans. This product is applicable to large and medium-sized customers with fairly good credit standing. •Extend loans to specific recipients according to the loan target, purpose, amount, maturity and interest rate, among others, determined by customers. •Assist customers in monitoring the use and recovery of entrusted loans.
4. Group accounts ICBC can establish a tiered account system with interlinked accounting relations for the headquarters and members of group customers. This product is applicable to group customers with a solid credit standing and relatively large business scale. •Group customers can set the accounts of their headquarters as tier-1 accounts, and the accounts opened by their subsidiaries as tier-2 accounts. •As the master account, a tier-1 account exercises centralized management and allocation of fund flows and stocks in tier-2 accounts. •With the flow of funds tending to be more reasonable and financial monitoring easier to be realized, group customers can boost the utilization ratio and yield of their funds.
5. Daylight Overdraft When a sub-account of a group customer has insufficient deposit balance, the customer can realize payment through overdraft within the limit ratified by ICBC, and make up the overdraft limit via its tier-1 account before close of business of the day. This product is applicable to high-quality group customers. •Customers should sign an agreement with ICBC. •The headquarters of group customers shall make up the overdraft limit before close of business of the day.
6. Corporate account overdraft When the funds in a group customer’s account run short temporarily, ICBC can provide the corporate account overdraft service within its ratified overdraft limit. This service is applicable to group customers with short-term funding demand and good credit standing. •Customers should sign an agreement with ICBC. •Interest will be accrued and calculated based on the interest rate of loans with the same maturity.
7. Revolving loan for working capital Customers need to sign a loan contract with ICBC on a one-time basis so that they can make multiple drawdowns, repay loans one by one and use them in a revolving way within the valid term of contract. This service is applicable to customers with good credit standing. •With simple and convenient application procedures, the service can meet the funding demand of customers at any time.
Note: Information on the page is for reference only. Please refer to announcements and regulations of local outlets for specific business.