I. Definition： Liquidity loans are loans granted to customer to satisfy temporary or seasonal fund needs to ensure their normal production and business activities.
II. Product Features： Liquidity loans are flexible and can meet customers' temporary, short-term and medium-term liquidity needs. Based on the length of the loan period, liquidity loans can be divided into temporary liquidity loans, short-term liquidity loans and medium-term liquidity loans.
Temporary liquidity loans have loan periods under or equal to three months, they are mainly used for companies' temporary fund needs in one-time purchases and to compensate for other seasonal fund shortages;
Short-term liquidity loans have loan periods that are over three months and less than or equal to one year, they are mainly used as turnover funds to ensure companies' normal production and operation;
Medium-term Working Capital Loans have loan periods that are over one year and less than or equal to three years, they are mainly used for companies' frequently occupied turnover funds in the process of normal production and operation.
III. Target Clients： Liquidity Loans have high liquidity and are applicable to industrial and commercial clients with mid and short-term capital needs.
IV. Application procedures：
1. Application. The client should submit a liquidity loan application to ICBC and should provide the following documents: (1)Business license; (2)Legal person code certificate; (3)Proof of identity for legal representative; (4)Loan certificate card; (5)Financial authorities or accounting/auditing firm approved financial statements and audit reports for the past month and pervious three years (companies under three years should submit recent statements and reports as well as annual statements and reports since time of establishment); (6)Tax authorities approved tax registration certificate; (7)Companies contract or Article of Association; (8)Names and signature samples for the company's members of the board (shareholders meeting) and the primary and financial responsible parties; (9)If the loan is applied by an third party, the client should provide an original letter of authorization from the legal representative; (10)Limited liability, limited stock, joint ventures or contract operating companies should provide company board (shareholders meeting) or contractor approved decisions on loan application, or other legally binding proofs or documents; (11)Related materials on the guarantor; (12)Other documents required by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
2. Contract signing. Upon ICBC investigation and approval, the client and ICBC will sign loan contracts, guarantee contracts and other legal documents.
3. Guarantee implementation. If guarantee is needed, after loan contract signing, the client should undertake third-party assurance, mortgage, pledge and other forms of guarantee methods, and conduct guarantee registration, notarization or collateral insurance and bank deposit collateral item.
4. Obtain loans. Upon borrower completion of loan processes the loan contract becomes valid, ICBC will release the loan to the borrower, and the borrower can use funds in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
5. The repayment. Repay loans according to contract provisions.