Online FX remittance is a service for corporate customers to send FX remittance via Internet Banking to ICBC accounts in China. Functions include Group FX transfer in China, fund clearing for B shares, domestic FX remittance and cross-border remittance.
II. Target Clients
Companies who need to transfer FX between internal accounts and meet one of the conditions below:
(I) Group corporation under one corporate entity;
(2) Banks or non-banking financial institutions in China (except insurance companies);
(3) Securities companies who need to clear B shares.
III. Application Conditions
1. Open FX A/C already;
2. For banks or non-banking financial institutions in China (including securities companies), supply original and photocopy of business license issued by regulatory authority;
3. Other documentation stipulated by foreign exchange management department.
IV. Sign Up
For new customers of Corporate Internet Banking, fill in Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Corporate Account Registration and annexes. For customers who have registered Corporate Internet Banking, fill in Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Corporate Account Amendment (Cancellation) and annexes.
V. Service Channel and Hours
The service is available around the clock in Corporate Internet Banking.
Go to "Corporate Internet Banking -> Customer Services", download the client tool. Prepare a batch file with many payment instructions, upload the file to submit many payment instructions at one time.
To transfer FX at "Group Wealth Management - Group FX transfer in mainland China", make sure the FX account of subsidiary is the account of the subsidiary under the same corporate entity.
1. Group FX transfer in mainland China: FX transfer inside the Group under same corporate entity.
2. Domestic FX remittance: FX cleared by ICBC on behalf of banks and non-banking financial institutions.