E-payroll Sheet is a salary information sheet which the enterprise, after paying salaries to its employees through the Corporate Financial Room of ICBC corporate Internet banking, offers to the employees so that they can inquire their salary information through personal banking.
II. Target Client
Clients who have the demand for paying salaries to the employees.
1. Instead of the traditional paper form, the client can upload E-payroll Sheet, which reduces the working load of the financial clerks and enhances the confidentiality of employees' salary information.
2. Employees can inquire information about their salaries through personal banking, convenient and labor-saving.
IV. Application Condition
All corporate clients who have opened the Corporate Internet Banking Certificate Edition.
V. Sign up
The client need first open the Corporate Financial Room of ICBC Corporate Internet Banking. The payment account of Corporate Financial Room appointed by the client must be a primary deposit account or a special salary payment account.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet banking allows corporate clients to upload and manage the e-payroll sheets.
Personal Internet banking allows employees to inquire information about their salaries.
7×24 hour non-stop services are provided.
For enterprises which require that clerks at the personnel department be responsible for committing instructions; while the financial managers authorize the instructions yet cannot view the detailed information of salary payment, you can apply for opening the Corporate Financial Room featuring separation of financial and personnel management, which can well meet your demand.
1. Please upload salary files in the format prescribed by ICBC, and guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the information contained in the files. Click here to view the standard format of salary file.
2. Files containing virus or malicious code are forbidden to be uploaded. For any client who deliberately violates the operation rules of ICBC or conducts maloperation maliciously, ICBC retains the right to unilaterally terminate the service and pursue legal actions.
3. For personal clients who inquire their salary information through personal Internet banking, if your salary is entered into your passbook, you can type in your account number; if your salary is entered into your bank card, you can type in your card number. You can inquire all salary information within the past 12 months.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.