ICBC Messenger is a financial information service offered to registered clients of ICBC Internet Banking. The messages sent via e-mail, SMS or mail.
Through ICBC Messenger, you can subscribe for finance information, fund information, stock information, wealth management product information, account information, balance change, importance reminders, bank statement, business processing, remittance notice ,SMS Alert on logon and other free information. You can also use this function for messaging service inquiry, modification, termination, extension as well as the revision of phone number, email address, mail address, payment account and other information.
II. Target Client
Personal clients with the demand for timely information about balance change and ICBC finance.
1. Convenient and rapid. The messages are highly private as they are sent through SMS or email;
2. Timely and effective. You can timely learn financial and economic news, and easily control your financial information;
3. Comprehensive information. This function sends messages including finance information, account information, important reminders, balance change alert, bank statement, etc.
IV. Application Condition
Registered clients of ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking (WAP), and Mobile Banking (SMS).
V. Sign up
You can sign ICBC Messenger Service Agreement for subscribing ICBC Messenger service through ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking (WAP), and Mobile Banking (SMS).
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking (WAP), and Mobile Banking (SMS).
1. A service fee is charged for using ICBC Messenger service. If you terminate the service during the service period, the paid fee will not be refunded.
2. Clients should ensure the correctness of the reserved mobile phone number and email address. Changes of mobile phone number and email address should be processed through Personal Internet Banking or the Service Hotline 95588.
3. When customizing ICBC Messenger service via Personal Internet Banking, if you select automatic extension, the extended period will be of the same length as the last customized period.
4. When customizing ICBC Messenger service via Personal Internet Banking, if you select automatic extension, the service fee of the extended period will be deducted once for all.
1. Information sent via ICBC Messenging may include details of your A/C and other important particulars. Your A/C details may be disclosed if SMS or email is stolen by others. Please make sure your SMS and email is safe.
2. For missing or wrong messages due to the incomplete and inaccurate reserved information, or the communication failure and other force majeure in the process of message sending, ICBC does not bear the relevant legal obligations.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.