Overseas card payment is a settlement service for enterprises which sell their products to overseas card holders (VISA, MASTER) on an e-commerce platform. By using this service, you can conduct such operations as inquiry, order, and return of payment.
II. Target Client
Clients whose websites sell products to overseas card holders (VISA, MASTER), and have demand for online settlement.
1. With the bank paying advances, payment can be credited into the client's account real time;
2. The client can draw RMB directly.
IV. Application Condition
1. Registered clients of ICBC Corporate Internet Banking.
2. Documents required: Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate.
3. The handler representing the client must submit a copy of his ID card;
4. Business areas cover such traceable businesses as hotel booking, E-ticket selling, signing up for international conferences, paying tuition fees and exam fees.
5. Business operation in line with the state's relevant laws and regulations and in good standing; no major violations or illegal operations recorded in the past two years, no bad credit record, comply with the bank's settlement policy, the clients' specially linked merchant contracts having never been terminated by other overseas credit card acquiring institutions due to his credit risk or fraud risk.
V. Sign up
I. Get the Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates.
II. Submit the following materials to your local ICBC outlet.
1. Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate;
2. ID card of the handler;
3. Completed Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates;
4. Copy of the Domain Nation Registration Certificate or other proof for the client's legal right to the domain name.
III. Sign the Online Payment Cooperative Agreement with ICBC after ICBC has examined the materials submitted and approved the application. The client will also receive the following materials from ICBC.
1. B2C test certificate;
2. Business development software, interface and technology documents.
3. ICBC E-enterprise Logo.
IV. The Client shall carry out technological development.
V. Jointly plan the tests and the formal application with ICBC; prepare the tested operation environments (including the merchant end and the bank end); apply for the test card and conduct the following tests:
1. Transaction test at the client's website;
2. Test of the payment of consumers;
3. Other operations that need testing.
VI. After the tests prove successful, the client shall submit a test report, and can later receive the formal B2C certificate after ICBC has examined and approved the test results.
VII. Jointly validate such operations as purchase and return of products with ICBC. After the system validation, the website as ICBC's specially linked Website can be formally opened.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet Banking and Bank-enterprise Interlink provide 7*24 hour services.
1. Business areas such cover such traceable businesses as hotel booking, E-ticket selling, signing up for international conferences, paying tuition fees and exam fees.
2. You shall sign supplemental agreement with ICBC, clearly stating that if overseas card holders claim for a damage because they think other people have used fund in their bank accounts to pay bills at the specially linked websites, you need to take the full responsibility to pay the damage.
Ⅷ. Definition Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.
Overseas card: debit card and credit card issued by foreign card issuers which support global payment authentication.