Credit payment is an intermediary service ICBC and its specially linked online shopping malls jointly provide to the buyer and seller ---- the latter establishes an intermediary account at ICBC, and ICBC is responsible for the deposit of the buyer and seller's trading fund, and the settlement of their transactions according to their confirmation. This service can perform such functions as order payment, order inquiry, return of payment, and dispute arbitration.
II. Target Client
Intermediary shopping malls which hope to serve as transaction intermediary (fund settlement) and provide credit guarantee (fund deposit) by using ICBC's services.
1. Support credit payment for B2B transactions;
2. Fund involved in the credit payment is not deposited into the settlement account of the online shopping mall but into the margin account it has opened at ICBC, which will be transferred to the payee by ICBC only on receipt of the payer's confirmation, thus it can better guarantee the safety of the buyer's fund;
3. With introduction of the arbitration mechanism, the bank can transfer the fund according to the arbitration result when disputes arise, and protect the interests of both the buyer and seller.
IV. Application Condition
1. Registered clients of ICBC corporate Internet banking.
2. Documents required: Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate.
3. The handler representing the client must submit a copy of his ID card.
V. Sign up
For those who have not become the specially linked online shopping malls of ICBC:
I. Get the Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates.
II. Submit the following materials to your local ICBC outlet.
1. Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate;
2. ID card of the handler;
3. Completed Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates;
4. Copy of the Domain Nation Registration Certificate or other proof for the client's legal right to the domain name.
III. Sign the Online Payment Cooperative Agreement with ICBC after ICBC has examined the materials submitted and approved the application. The client will also receive the following materials from ICBC.
1. B2C test certificate;
2. Business development software, interface and technology documents.
3. ICBC E-enterprise Logo.
IV. The Client shall carry out technological development.
V. Jointly plan the tests and the formal application with ICBC; prepare the tested operation environments (including the merchant end and the bank end); apply for the test card and conduct the following tests:
1. transaction test at the client's website;
2. test of the payment of consumers;
3. Other operations that need testing.
VI. After the tests prove successful, the client shall submit a test report, and can later receive the formal B2C certificate after ICBC has examined and approved the test results.
VII. Jointly validate such operations as purchase and return of products with ICBC. After the system validation, the website as ICBC's specially linked Website can be formally opened.
For those who have become the specially linked online shops of ICBC:
I. Sign the Online Payment Cooperative Agreement with ICBC again if the previous agreement does not contain contents about credit payment.
II. Fill in the Application Form for Specially Linked Online Shopping malls to Modify (Cancel) Certain Items.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet banking provides 7*24 hour services.
Online shopping malls should open margin accounts at ICBC which serve specially as the intermediary account for the trading fund. Online shopping malls can only inquire about the fund in the account but cannot transfer it.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.