Inter-bank remittance is a service provided for clients to make RMB transfer to the corporate or personal accounts of other domestic banks through ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Personal Telephone Banking, Mobile Phone Banking (WAP) and multi-media self-service terminals.
It provides you with services of inter-bank transfer / remittance and inquiry of remittance details through two ways—general and express channels.
II. Target Client
Clients of ICBC E-Banking with the demand for inter-bank remittance.
1. Convenient and Fast: you are exempt from going to the different banks to deposit or withdraw cash, and can transfer money through self-service on the multiple channels provided by ICBC E-banking. In this way, your time is saved from waiting in long queues at the bank branches.
2. Online reservation: you can submit reservation information to the bank through this service. ICBC will make RMB transfers to the corporate or personal accounts of other domestic banks according to your requirement.
IV. Application Condition
1. Clients of ICBC Personal Internet Banking, Personal Telephone Banking, and Mobile Phone Banking (WAP);
2. Valid ID card and registration card;
3. Clients should open the external transfer authority or register designated transfer account.
V. Sign up
1. If you are clients of ICBC Personal Internet Banking, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to open the external transfer authority and apply USB or E-banking Code Card.
2. If you are clients of ICBC Personal Telephone Banking, please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to designate an account of another bank as the designated transfer-inwards account; you need to provide information such as the account number, name, and payee bank of the binding account. Clients of Code Card can transact transfer to all kinds of account through the operator assistance service.
3. If you are clients of ICBC Mobile Phone Banking (WAP), please bring your valid ID card and registration card to an ICBC branch to open the external transfer authority and apply E-banking Code Card.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking (WAP), Self-Service Terminal. According to PBOC rules, the service hours for interbank remittance vary in different regions. For further information, send SMS to 95588 or call local 95588.
Ⅶ. Product Link
1. You can inquire information of inter-bank transfer within five days through the function of "Inter-Bank Transfer/Remittance Inquiry" on Personal Internet Banking.
2. When using Telephone Banking for inter-bank remittance, you should b a holder of ICBC Elite Club Card, Peony Money Link Card or e-Card registered for Telephone Banking at the counter.
3. Currently, the payee banks of ICBC Inter-Bank Remittance service include all the major commercial banks in China. If you intend for remittance to a local commercial bank, please check with the local bank to confirm whether its system supports ICBC Inter-Bank system.
4. You are allowed to set "no digital signing" for specific payees, meaning there is no need to use electronic banking medium for authentication within a certain limit.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.