Third-party depository refers to services ICBC provides to corporate investors including inquiry on their transaction settlement funds (i.e., "customers' deposit") and fund transfer. You can use the service to transfer fund between the transaction settlement account in the bank and the securities account, and inquire about balances in the accounts and account details.
II. Target Client
Corporate clients who need to invest in securities and have adequate risk bearing capacity.
1. Safety of funds. ICBC assists the securities regulatory commission to verify the income summary accounts of the securities companies' clients and the fund management accounts of the investors, which enhances the safety of the clients' transaction funds. This service is also convenient and efficient.
2. Comprehensive service. After opening this service, you can not only enjoy the services provided by ICBC's settlement account, but also the value-added services jointly provided by ICBC and securities companies.
3. Large-scale distribution. ICBC has established links with the headquarters of securities companies and set up a national wide network, which helps ICBC to provide standardized service that can be promoted nationwide.
IV. Application Condition
1. Corporate clients who have signed securities agent agreement with securities companies, and have opened securities account in the securities company.
2. Registered ICBC Corporate Internet Banking client
V. Sign up
1. Securities company's pre-appointment
You should authorize the agent who will take his/her valid identification certificate, securities fund card, securities account card, account opening proof, copy of the Business License Duplicate sealed with the official stamp and the specimen seal/signature, copy of the Legal Person Institute Code Certificate, the letter of entrustment by the legal person, copy of the legal representative's ID card, pre-appointed application form for third-party depository service, third-party depository service opening application form, and third-party depository service agreement to the sales department of XX Securities Company. The teller of XX Securities Company will complete the pre-appointment for third-party depository service after examining and verifying the client's identification, the signature/seal, securities funds ledger, and securities funds password.
2. Depository bank's confirmation
(1) Account registration
The corporate client should authorize the agent to take his/her valid identification certificate, securities fund card, securities account card, account opening proof, copy of the Business License Duplicate sealed with the official stamp and the specimen seal/signature, copy of the Legal Person Institute Code Certificate, the letter of entrustment by the legal person, copy of the legal representative's ID card, the third-party depository service opening application form sealed by the official stamp of XX Securities Company's sales department, and third-party depository service agreement to the bank branch of the depository bank, and obtain its confirmation. The bank teller shall confirm the registration after examining and verifying the client's ID, the settlement account and the signature/seal.
(2) Self-service registration
The client can also log onto the website of corporate Internet banking and click "Investment and Wealth Management" to enter "Third-party Depository". After selecting the service of "Self-service Registration for Third-party Depository Service", the confirmation can be completed online.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
This service is available between 8:30 and 16:00 from Monday to Friday through Corporate Internet Banking. The time schedule of the service system of security traders shall prevail finally.
You can issue the order to transfer fund between accounts at the bank's end as well as at the securities company's end.
Ⅷ. Market Quotes
The Channel of Securities(Chinese Version)
Ⅸ. Product Link
Centralized Bank-futures Transfer
1. When the client takes specific operations, ICBC may adjust the procedures to meet the securities traders' different requirements, thus we advise you to follow the instructions shown on the webpage.
2. After you have conducted third-party depository operations through ICBC Corporate Internet Banking, you can go to the counter to print the operations evidence.
3. Group clients can only use the group account to conduct account transfer; group clients cannot use their subsidiaries' accounts to open the third-party depository service.
4. When the enterprise makes self-service registration for third-party depository service, its operator's id certificate must have the authority to manage the settlement account in the bank.
5. The third-party depository service supports only RMB transactions.
6. When the amount of fund transferred from the securities company's account to the bank's account exceeds the upper limit prescribed by the securities company, please type in the "reservation serial number".
7. After the client opens the third-party depository service, the funds ledger and the balance in the bank account will change real time, and adjustment will be made according to the reconciliation results after account settlement at the end of a day.
8. If you need to change the settlement account or your contact ways, you should authorize an agent to go to the counter to complete necessary procedures with the identity certificate you present to the bank when applying for account opening.
9. If you need to revoke the third-party depository service, you need to apply for cancellation towards the securities company.
1. Securities company: Securities companies which cooperate with ICBC to provide the service of third-party depository, which are also known as "securities trader". ICBC registers securities company code and other information for each securities company. The code contains eight digits, which follows the requirement of the 3rd Order of Securities Regulatory Commission.
2. Securities account (funds ledger): Funds ledger which the investor opens at the securities company used specially for securities trading, which corresponds to transaction settlement fund management account.
3. Transaction settlement fund management account: For clients who have chosen ICBC as their depository bank, ICBC will open transaction settlement fund management accounts ("fund management account" for short) to manage the figures of settlement fund used for securities trading. The fund management account is virtual and does not have real fund in it, which reflects the changes of the balance of the securities trading settlement fund, and records the correspondence between the settlement account in the bank and the securities funds ledger.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.