Telephone payment is a service which allows the enterprises to sell their products on an e-commerce platform, and receive payment from clients who confirm their payment by calling the hotline of ICBC telephone banking 95588. Clients can generate purchase orders by using the online payment services, and conduct such operations as order inquiry, ordering, claiming for refund and return of the payment.
II. Target Client
Clients who hope to sell products on their e-commerce platforms (website or telephone calling center), and hope that clients deliver their payment through 95588 telephone banking.
1. Real-time payment collection: real-time settlement, real-time recording.
2. In support of various types of bank card: including Peony Money Link Card, Money Managing Golden Account, Peony Credit Card, and Semi Credit Card.
3. In support of various modes of e-commerce platform: website, telephone calling center. 4. For order processing, supporting both models of webpage client management and Bank-enterprise Interlink.
IV. Application Condition
1. Registered clients of ICBC corporate Internet banking.
2. Documents required: Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate.
3. The handler representing the client must submit a copy of his ID card.
V. Sign up
I. Get the Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates.
II. Submit the following materials to your local ICBC outlet.
1. Copies of the Business License Duplicate, the International Domain Name Registration Certificate, the ICP Business Certificate, and the Organization Code Certificate;
2. ID card of the handler;
3. Completed Application Form for Registration as a Specially Linked Website and Information Form of E-commerce clients' Certificates;
4. Copy of the Domain Nation Registration Certificate or other proof for the client's legal right to the domain name.
III. Sign the Online Payment Cooperative Agreement with ICBC after ICBC has examined the materials submitted and approved the application. The client will also receive the following materials from ICBC.
1. B2C test certificate;
2. Business development software, interface and technology documents.
3. ICBC E-enterprise Logo.
IV. The Client shall carry out technological development.
V. Jointly plan the tests and the formal application with ICBC; prepare the tested operation environments (including the merchant end and the bank end); apply for the test card and conduct the following tests:
1. Transaction test at the client's website;
2. Test of the payment of clients;
3. Other operations that need testing.
VI. After the tests prove successful, the client shall submit a test report, and can later receive the formal B2C certificate after ICBC has examined and approved the test results.
VII. Jointly validate such operations as purchase and return of products with ICBC. After the system validation, the website as ICBC's specially linked Website can be formally opened.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet Banking and Bank-enterprise Interlink provide 7*24 hour services.
For clients who have a strong need for real-time verification of accounts, you are advised to open the function of "Order Inquiry" provided by the service of Bank-enterprise Interlink.
1. The orders generated at the online shopping mall should contain the telephone number which the client has informed ICBC, as non-binding customers need to use the telephone numbers they have informed ICBC to call 95588 to complete payment.
2. The online shopping malls which have opened B2C telephone payment service can also conduct traceable businesses such as arranging business trips and selling E-tickets.
Binding and non-binging customers (personal telephone banking clients):
1. Binging customers are required to leave their binding telephone numbers (fixed telephones or mobile phones, four at most) when they open telephone banking services at ICBC; as the purchase orders can only be processed when the calls are made from binding telephone numbers.
2. Non-binding customers should leave a telephone number (fixed telephones or mobile phones) when they order at the online shopping malls. When customers call 95588 to confirm their payment, the phone number left in the order must correspond to the one calling 95588. If not, the payment cannot be delivered.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.