E-banking Code Card is a card with a matrix of character strings, each character string matching a unique coordinate. It is a brand-new E-banking security device under the consideration of high security and low cost, for the sake of meeting the demand of all ICBC E-banking clients.
When you are using relevant functions of ICBC E-banking, the system will randomly designate several coordinates, according to which you can locate the characters on the card as the password. Only with a correct input of password can the transaction be done.
II. Target Client
Clients of ICBC Internet Banking, Telephone Banking and Mobile Banking. In particular, it applies to clients who are in demand of high- level security but temporarily with no intention to apply USB-Shield.
1. Guarantee the security of transactions. Back to top can effectively prevent the thievery of password by lawless people through false websites, Trojan viruses, and hacker attacks, therefore safeguarding the security of transactions.
2. One password one time, which is safe and reliable. They system randomly designates several coordinates each time, so that your passwords are changeable and unpredictable.
3. Simple, portable and low-cost.
IV. Application Condition
Clients of ICBC Internet Banking, Telephone Banking and Mobile Banking, with valid ID card and registered bank card.
V. Sign up
1. If you have opened your account of Personal Internet Banking without having applied USB-Shield, you can apply Back to top at any ICBC branch with your own ID card and registered banking card.
2. If you are a client of ICBC Mobile Banking, you can apply Back to top at any ICBC branch with your own ID card and registered banking card.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Personal Internet Banking, Telephone Banking and Mobile Banking provide you with 7×24 hours of round-the-clock services.
Ⅶ. Operation Guide
When you are making payments such as outward transfer, B2C shopping, and bill payment through Personal Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, the E-banking system will randomly give a group of Code Card coordinates. By locating characters on the card according to the given coordinates, you can get a series of characters and need to input them in the E-banking system as a password.
1. For your convenience, ICBC Internet Banking offers functions for checking the status of your code card. Just Logon Internet Banking, click "Security Centre" -> "Manage Code Card" to look up the limit for one transaction, daily limit or history limit using code card under different channels.
2. If you lose your Code Card but are not able to apply a new one immediately at an ICBC branch, we suggest you to log on your Personal Banking account, click "Client Services"— "Personal Customization" to temporarily freeze the functions of "E-commerce" and "External transfer". After locking the two functions, you can only open them again at an ICBC branch.
3. If the payment limit of Back to top does not meet your demand, we suggest you to apply to USB-Shield.
Non-technical risks of using E-banking Code Card include the loss of the card, or it might be peeped, taken picture or copied. Therefore, please protect your E-banking Code Card so that it will not be lost, peeped, taken picture or copied. We suggest that you should not scratch all the covering film at once.
Meanwhile, please maintain good online habit. Do not download or click software or emails from unknown sources, and do not use Internet Banking in public (such as internet café and public library). Please install genuine antivirus software and firewall with regular update, so as to prevent the invasion of internet viruses and the loss of important information such as card number, password, and ID number.
1. Back to top should only be used by the cardholder. If you lose your E-banking Code Card, you can apply a new card at an ICBC branch with valid ID card and Internet Banking registration card. The application of a new card means the expiration of the old one.
2. When receiving your E-banking Code Card, please confirm the card’s packing film and covering film is in good condition. A new E-banking Code Card is of intact packing film and covering film. You can demand replacement if there is breakage.
3. ICBC Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking use the same E-banking Code Card system to process client verification. If you are already a client of ICBC Personal Internet Banking Code Card, you can use the same E-banking Code Card to process transaction on Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
4. Currently, E-banking Code Card does not limit the length of time for using E-banking Code Card, but it can only be used for 1000 times. ICBC will remind you before your use exceeding 1000 times, in which case you can go to an ICBC branch to apply a new E-banking Code Card.
5. To protect the security of your E-banking account, if the dynamic password is mistakenly input for three straight times on the current day, ICBC will temporarily freeze your Internet Banking transaction qualification of the day, which will be resumed the next day. If the dynamic password is mistakenly input for ten straight times on the current day, the bank will freeze your Internet Banking transaction qualification, and you need to go to the counter for the procedure of changing a new card.
6. If your E-banking Code Card is damaged, you can apply a new card at an ICBC branch with valid ID card and Internet Banking registration card. The old card will be automatically expired upon your application of a new card.
Ⅺ. Product Link