Online entrusted loan is a service which allows corporate clients to apply for entrusted loans, make repayments and inquiries through Internet banking. An entrusted loan is a loan that the bank (trustee) grants to the borrower upon the request of the trustor who determines the borrower, the loan period, the interest rate and the security. You can apply for entrusted loans, make repayments and inquiries through Internet banking.
II. Target Client
Large-scale group enterprises who need to allocate and transfer fund from the accounts of its subsidiaries possessing independent legal personalities and prefer the entrusted loan solution.
1. Convenient fund allocation, boosting the financial efficiency
Group enterprises can use the online entrusted loan service to allocate fund between their headquarters and subsidiaries conveniently, which maximizes the fund yield for the group.
2. Simple operations, labor-saving
Online entrusted loan service allows the trustor to transfer fund between accounts, deliver notification of entrusted loan granting, and apply for returning of fund through Internet banking, which saves clients' time of going to the counter and filling out the forms and greatly increases the efficiency of processing entrusted loans.
3. Full information, facilitating corporate management
Online entrusted loan service also allows the trustor and the borrower to make convenient inquiries, facilitating the enterprise to inquire information about the loan, loan-granting, repayment, and the bank receipt, and the corporate financial managers to learn the financial status of the enterprise timely.
IV. Application Condition
1. The trustor and the borrower should be registered clients of ICBC corporate Internet banking, and have establish entrusted loan relations with ICBC.
2. The trustor and the trustee (bank) should have signed the Entrusted Loan Agreement.
3. The trustor, the trustee (bank) and the borrower should have signed the three-party Entrusted Loan Contract.
V. Sign up
1. The trustor opens the entrusted loan service through corporate Internet banking
The client needs to submit the ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Clients to Modify (Cancel) Items, the copy of Entrusted Loan Agreement, and the copies of Entrusted Loan Contracts for all entrusted loans. The account opening bank branch shall complete related procedures after examining and verifying the application materials.
2. The borrower opens the entrusted loan service through corporate Internet banking
The client should submit the ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Clients to Modify (Cancel) Items and the copies of Entrusted Loan Contracts for all entrusted loans. The account opening bank branch shall complete related procedures after examining and verifying the application materials.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
ICBC Corporate Internet Banking
Ⅶ. Product link
Online Loan Repayment, Loan Inquiry
1. Online entrusted loan service is an extended model of loan borrowing and repayment in ICBC's entrusted loan business and retains the approval procedure.
2. When the client applies for opening online entrusted loan service, he should establish an entrusted loan relation with ICBC according to the ICBC entrusted loan business processes.
Trustor: Supplier of the loan fund. The loan fund for entrusted loans is provided by the trustor, who also appoints the borrower, the loan amount and the loan period; the yield of the loan shall be harvested by the trustor; the risk shall be taken up by the trustor. The trustor can be the headquarters as well as the subsidiaries of the group enterprise.
Trustee: The bank which provides the entrusted loan service. In accordance with the entrusted loan agreement signed with the trustor and the borrower, the trustee shall grant the appointed amount of loan to the appointed borrower for an appointed period, and charges commission from the trustor.
Borrower: Acceptor of the loan. The borrower can be a subsidiary within the group, i.e., the trustor, and can also be a subsidiary outside the group.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.