Enterprise annuity inquiry refers to a set of ICBC services related to enterprise annuity account management, including plan information inquiry, fee payment inquiry and investment information inquiry.
II. Target Client
All corporate clients who have chosen the enterprise annuity account management service ICBC provides.
On Aug. 2, 2005, ICBC obtained the qualifications of an Enterprise Annuity Fund Manager and Trustee among the first batch of accreditation released by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People's Republic of China, the only of the commercial bank in China to receive the two qualifications. In Nov. 2007, ICBC again attained the qualification of the trust management of Enterprise Annuity. Based on its strong Corporate Internet Banking products and service system, ICBC is able to provide clients with all-dimensional and convenient enterprise annuity account inquiry services. which have the following advantages:
1. Complete Information. ICBC provides all-dimensional services of enterprise annuity inquiry, including annuity plan information, enterprise information, investment information, employees' personal account of enterprise annuity, etc.
2. Powerful functions. The client can inquire about information of the enterprise annuity and get informed of status of the enterprise annuity simply by logging onto the website of Corporate Internet Banking. The client can also modify the basic information through self-service, including the employee's position, rank, the social insurance base and the employee contribution.
3. Convenient use. ICBC provides customers with 7X24 enterprise annuity inquiry service. Enterprises can enjoy the service as long as they have opened Internet banking or telephone banking.
IV. Application Condition
All corporate clients who choose the ICBC enterprise annuity account management service can sign up for the function of enterprise annuity inquiry.
V. Sign up
1. Open an account in the name of "XX Enterprise Annuity Committee" or "XX Enterprise Annuity" or "XX Enterprise Annuity Fund", then use this account to open Internet banking.
2. For clients who have not registered for ICBC Internet banking, please fill out the ICBC Internet Banking Corporate Client Registration Application Form, fill in "Open Enterprise Annuity Service" under "Applying for Internet banking-Other", fill in the enterprise number in the enterprise annuity account management information system, and seal it with the stamp reserved at the bank.
3. For clients who have registered for ICBC Internet banking, please fill out the Application Form for ICBC E-banking Corporate Clients to Modify (Cancel) Items, fill in "Open Enterprise Annuity Service" under "Applying for Internet banking-Other", fill in the enterprise number in the enterprise annuity account management information system, and seal it with the stamp reserved at the bank.
4. After opening Internet banking, the client must provide the enterprise number in the annuity system engendered by the ICBC account management system (i.e., the "institution management system number" required for opening the enterprise annuity services), the clerk at the counter will open the service according to the enterprise number.
5. After opening the service, the client can enjoy the enterprise annuity services through ICBC Corporate Internet Banking.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
ICBC Corporate Internet Banking and Telephone Banking provide you with 7x24 hours of round-the-clock services.
Ⅶ. Considerations Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.
After the enterprise modifies the employees' information, the client needs to fax the information relating to the modification to the ICBC department of account management to verify and to approve.