New Stock Offline Purchase is a service which allows corporate investors to transfer the purchase funds to the special account for New Stock Offline Purchase at the China Securities Depository and Clearing Company Limited (CSDCC) within period of new stock offering. You can use the service to transfer new stock purchase fund into the account designated by CSDCC and inquire information about the transfer fund through Internet Banking.
II. Target Client
Corporate investors who have qualification to purchase new stocks offline at the Shanghai Securities Exchange or Shenzhen Securities Exchange.
1. Fund transfer to the New Stock Offline Purchase account is safe and convenient. This service can reduce the inter-bank transfer of fund and greatly increase the efficiency of new stock issuance, which benefits the investors.
2. In enhancing the supervision over the legality of the corporate investors' identities and of the purchase funds, the processes of purchase and refund are fully computerized.
IV. Application Condition
Corporate investors who have qualification to purchase new stocks offline at the Shanghai Securities Exchange or Shenzhen Securities Exchange and have registered for ICBC Corporate Internet Banking.
V. Sign up
1. Opening service at the counter:
The client submits the Application Form for ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Clients to Modify (Cancel) Items, and the clerks at the account opening branch will complete the opening procedures.
2. Opening service through Internet Banking:
The client can log onto the website of Corporate Internet Banking, select "China Securities Depository and Clearing Company, Shanghai branch off-line issuance account" or "China Securities Depository and Clearing Company, Shenzhen branch off-line issuance account" under the 2nd level column "exchange house registration/customization" under the 1st level column "exchange house membership service" to open the service.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet Banking provides the service. The service time is finally subject to the time schedule of the exchange house.
Ⅶ. Market Quotes
The Channel of Stock Market(Chinese Version)
Ⅷ. Product Link
Remittance to the Securities Registration Companies, Third-party Depository
1. When transferring purchase funds to Shanghai Securities Exchange, the client needs to enter such information as purchase code and shareholder code; while when transferring purchase funds to Shenzhen Securities Exchange, the client needs to enter necessary information into the remarks column.
2. This service can only enable fund transfer within the time period prescribed by the securities registration company.
Shanghai mode: The mode currently adopted to send remittance to Shanghai Securities Exchange, which requires verification of the payer's qualification for stock purchase.
Shenzhen mode: The mode currently adopted to send remittance to Shenzhen Securities Exchange, which does not require verification of the payer's qualification for stock purchase.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.