Online remittance refers to all online services of fund remittance and transfer. Clients can make RMB remittance/transfer to corporate accounts at all domestic banks in a single or batch mode.
II. Target Client
Banks which need agency services of payment and settlement.
1. With a wide coverage, corporate clients of any domestic commercial bank can be reached.
2. Various methods of remittance. Instructions of single remittance and batch remittance can both be processed.
3. The function of Payee Name List is practical and convenient.
IV. Application Condition
Corporate Internet Banking clients who have opened account-to-account transfer service.
V. Sign up
No special service is required to be opened. Clients need only to appoint the account number at the ICBC branch.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet Banking provides 7×24 hour non-stop services.
1. If you have only opened the service of fund remittance/transfer to appointed accounts, you can set the remittee account within the scope of accounts appointed.
2. If you have established and also maintained the Payee Name List, you can add or delete payee accounts whose owners have business connections with your enterprise or institution; thus when you commit the payment instruction, you can direct select the payee information from the drop-down menu.
Ⅷ. Product Link
Online Foreign Exchange Remittance
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.