The Agency Overseas Finance product is designed by ICBC to deputize clients to purchase foreign currency by RMB for investment in foreign finance products. Upon the completion of investment, clients can choose to either operate F/X settlement of all investment principal and returns, or deposit the investment principal and returns to their F/X account in wish of retaining the foreign currency.
The available functions include inquiry, purchase/redemption, and account services of overseas finance products.
II. Target Client
Clients with the demand for of transactions of overseas finance products through Internet Banking.
1. You only need to log on ICBC Personal Internet Banking for the functions of inquiry, purchase/redemption, and account services of overseas finance products.
2. All-day service, featured with speed and convenience;
3. The currency for purchase and redemption include RMB and foreign currencies. ICBC will complete the operations of F/X purchase and settlement.
IV. Application Condition
1. Clients of "Banking@Home" Personal Internet Banking;
2. Registration card belonging to Peony Money Link Card, Elite Club Card.
V. Service Channel and Time
"Banking@Home" Personal Internet Banking provides you with7x24 hours of round-the-clock services.
1. Information inquiry / product purchase: inquire the information of finance products in foreign currency, and transact purchases of finance products;
2. Inquiry / redemption of holding shares: inquire your holding shares of finance products, and transact the operations of product redemption and early termination application;
3. Trading details inquiry: inquire the current-day and historical trading details of all finance products;
4. Modification of means of dividend: provide the function of modifying the means of dividend for certain finance products;
5. Balance inquiry of capital account: inquire balance information of the capital account linked to the finance product;
6. Trading withdrawal: provide the function of withdrawing finance product trading.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.