Online Bonds services refers to services ICBC provides to Corporate Internet Banking clients which includes purchase and sale of book-entry government bonds and treasury bonds information inquiry. You can inquire, purchase and sell treasury bonds online.
II. Target Client
Bond trading service online is the extension of book-entry treasury bond trading service over the counter. With stable earnings and low risk, it is suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises which have adequate capital.
1. Stable earnings and low risk
Online Bonds trading has enriched the choices for corporate clients who want to manage their investment online, and helped enterprises to increase the potential value of their idle funds and their earnings. Treasury bond is a long-term investment instrument which has a relatively high yield and low risk. Compared to agreement deposits, online bond trading does not have a restriction on the client's capital scale.
2. Full information, real-time transactions, and simple operation
Online bond service provides a convenient channel for customers to trade treasury bonds online. Clients can inquire the basic information of bonds, latest bond prices, bond prices in history, balance in the bond custody account, transaction details on the current day, and transaction details in history, get informed of the status of the market, and purchase and sell bonds real time. Just click your mouse to complete the operations, which is both convenient and simple.
3. Simple application processes.
The application processes for Online Bonds service are simple. Clients can simply use the general card (Gold card) client certificate to open bond custody accounts and register the client certificate in the Corporate Internet Banking, and then can trade bonds. After opening the service, you can trade treasury bonds online for a long time.
IV. Application Condition
Clients of the Corporate Internet Banking General Edition
V. Sign up
1. Opening process for clients:
2. Application for General card certificate
The client should fill out the ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Client General Card (Gold card) Certificate Application Form, and go to the ICBC branch to open the card service.
3. Application for opening the bonds account
You need to bring your Organizational Code Certificate to the ICBC branch to open a bonds account. Fill out the Bond Account Service Application Form and the clerk will open the account for you.
4. Registration and service opening
For clients who have not registered for Corporate Internet Banking, you should fill out the ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Client Registration Application Form. As to the registration process, please refer to the “opening process for Group Financial Management”.
For clients who have registered for Corporate Internet Banking, you should fill out the Application Form for ICBC Corporate Internet Banking Clients to Modify (Cancel) Items. You should select treasury bonds business in the form and fill in your general card certificate number.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
Corporate Internet Banking provides 7x24 hour non-stop services.
For the service demonstration, please here. Enter "Investment and Financial Management"－>"Treasury bonds trading".
Ⅷ. Market Quotes
Click www.icbc.com.cn to learn more about treasury bonds products.
1. If you want to purchase bonds during offering period, please use the service of "Bonds subscription".
2. If you want to purchase or sell bonds already offered, please use the service of "Bonds Purchase/Sale".
1. Basic information inquiry: Inquire the basic information about a bond, including the bond's name, code, start date of offering, end date of offering, face value, interest rate, etc..
2. Latest price inquiry: Inquire about the up-to-date price of the bond according to its code. Information available includes the bond's name, code, accrued interest, net purchase price, total purchase price, net sale price, total sale price and yield to maturity (%).
3. Bonds custody account inquiry: Inquire information about the bonds custody account, including the bond's name, code, amount in custody, amount of fund frozen, available balance and the status of the account.
4. Historical prices inquiry: Inquire about the historical prices of the bond according to its code, start date and end date.
5. Inquiry on historical transactions details: Inquire about details of the treasury bonds transactions within a certain period by entering the dates and the bond's code. Information available includes transaction date, transaction type, name of the bond, transaction amount, and transaction price.
6. Inquiry on transactions details on the current day: Inquire about details of the treasury bonds transactions on the current day. Information available includes transaction date, transaction type, name of the bond, transaction amount, and transaction price.
7. Bonds subscription: While the bond is within period of offering, clients can subscribe the bonds.
8. Bonds purchase/sale: Clients can purchase and sell bonds, which must have been traded for more than one time.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.