Telephone banking is an E-banking service, via IVR technology (computer + phone + customer desk), that provides clients with financial services such as account balance inquiry, transfer and remittance, bill payment, investment and financing, business consultation, etc., through automatic voice self-service and operator assistance service. ICBC 95588 Telephone Banking offers clients a basket of financial services, including account balance inquiry, transfer and remittance, bill payment, investment and financing, FX transaction, inter-city roaming, credit card service, and operator assistance service.
1.Account Balance Inquiry: check your accounts and their sub-accounts in terms of the basic information, account balance, account details of the current day, history of account details, details not printed on the deposit book, etc.
2.Transfer and Remittance: intra-city transfer and inter-city remittance.
3.Bill Payment Service: inquire and pay for daily expense, such as telephone, mobile phone, water and electricity, as well as gas fees.
4.Investment and Financing: buy or sell stock, fund, bond and gold.
5.FX Transaction: buy and sell real-time FX, and check exchange rate, account balance, details of transactions, etc.
6.Credit Card Service: apply, replace, activate your credit card, report of loss, check account, buy FX using RMB, and adjust credit limit.
7.Customer Desk: answers to the service details, receive complaints and suggestions, inform locations of ICBC branches, introduce new services, and take down the verbal report of loss in urgent case.
8.Inter-city Roaming: provide the same services as in the area of your account opening branch while you are in other cities.
II. Target Client
The service applies to personal clients holding Elite Club Account, ICBC Money Link Card, Peony Quasi Credit Card, and current account.
ICBC 95588 Telephone Banking not only has a wide line up of services and powerful functions but a modern service system carried in your phone.
1. Easy to use: ICBC Telephone banking marriages the two services of automatic voice system and operator assistance together. Simply press the phone buttons and enjoy the perfect integration of automatic voice system and warm operator assistance service.
2. Simple to apply: the application procedure is very simple. You can sign up ICBC Telephone Banking at any ICBC branch with your valid ID card, ICBC deposit book or bank card, so as to enjoy the convenience of account management and the efficiency of investment and financing.
3. Low-cost and Reliable: ICBC Telephone Banking lends itself its advanced and reliable IVR technology to cover most of the banking services offered at the Counter or internet, both saving your time and lowering the lost.
4. One number, everywhere: the service number of ICBC Telephone Banking is 95588 in Mainland China and 21895588 in Hong Kong. In case of roaming, your call will be forwarded to your local ICBC Telephone Banking with no IDD fee.
IV. Application Condition
Clients need to open ICBC account of Elite Club, ICBC Money Link Card, Peony Quasi Credit Card, and current account.
V. Sign up
(1) Counter Registration: please bring your valid ID card and the local ICBC bank card to an ICBC branch, fill in the "Application Form of ICBC E-Banking Personal Account Registration", and then sign up for Telephone Banking.
(2) Registration by Phone (Self-service): if you have ICBC bank card and current deposit book, you can register Telephone Banking through 95588 automatic voice or operator assistance service.
Ⅵ. Service Channel and Time
ICBC Telephone Banking provides you with 7×24 hours of round-the-clock services.
If you are familiar with the automatic voice message of Telephone Banking, you can enter the next step without waiting for the voice message to finish.
1. To protect your account and fund, Telephone Banking will be out of service if three successive error trials of Telephone Banking password in a day. The service will be resumed the next day.
2. If you forget Telephone Banking password, reset it at an ICBC branch with your valid ID card and the card or account for signing up Telephone Banking.
3. To cancel your Telephone Banking account, please bring your valid ID card to an ICBC branch, and the cancellation immediately starts effective once your formalities are completed.
1. Please keep your Telephone Banking account information and password safely. The loss of password may lead to risks such as the disclosure of account information and the loss of money.
2. After the completion of Telephone Banking through mobile phone or telephones with the functions of storage and input-number display, please delete the information you input, including password and account number.
Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.