E-Statement is an electronic document that collects your account data in a certain period (usu. one month), including the amount of receipt and payment as well as balance at the end of the period. Personal E-Statement is in two forms, comprehensive E-Statement and Portfolio E-Statement.
Personal E-Statement mainly includes two functions: 1) statement inquiry and downloading, and 2) statement delivery and mail. The comprehensive E-Statement displays all the trading data of your account in a certain period, while the Portfolio E-Statement shows the trading data of one or several accounts that you designate.
II. Target Client
Personal clients with the demand of regularly learning about the receipt, payment and balance of their account.
III. Application Condition
Sign up for ICBC Personal Internet Banking.
IV. Sign up
After signing up for ICBC Personal Internet Banking, you can log on and subscribe for e-statement.
V. Service Channel and Time
ICBC Internet Banking provides you with 7×24 hours of round-the-clock services.
Ⅵ. Product Link
ICBC Messaging: is a service of financial information ICBC provides for registered clients of Internet Banking through email, SMS or mail. To subscribe statement, logon Internet Banking, click "ICBC Messenging - Subscribe".
Ⅶ. Considerations Responsibility Statement: The contents on this page are for reference only. The ultimate power of interpretation is under the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited. For part of the contents, notice and specific regulations of local branches shall prevail.
1. All kinds of statements are generated at the end of each month, and are generally available for inquiry after the 5th day of each month.
2. Your statement data is retained for one year. Clients can check the details of the e-statement of all your registration accounts of the past year. Holders of Elite Club Card, Quasi Credit Card, RMB Credit Card or Dual-currency Credit Card can download the e-statement of the recent three months.
3. Monthly statement of Elite Club Account Card, Peony Quasi Credit Card or Dual-currency Credit Card are provided automatically once signing up for Internet Banking. There is no need of special subscription.
4. Holders of self-registered Dual-currency Credit Card can use the function of single statement instead of the functions of all account statements.
5. All your registered accounts on Internet Banking are included in the statement. If you have signed up for the Bank Hukou while the medium of the Hukou is your registration card of Internet Banking, then the statement also includes the registered account of your Bank Hukou.
6. Once you subscribe for the statement delivery, it starts effective the next day, and in the next month you can inquire the statement of the first month.
7. Bonus points can be used to offset the e-statement subscription and extension.